Republic of Turkey Ministry of Youth and Sports General Directorate of Personnel Announcement of recruitment of 2021/b contracted sports experts and trainers within the scope of nationality for 4
Within the framework of paragraph (B) of article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 4 and the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel dated 6/6/1978 and numbered 7/15754, among those who meet the nationality requirements to be employed in the provincial organization of our Ministry, Provincial Directorates of Youth and Sports, According to the number of branches, groups and quotas determined in the list no. 1 and according to the score order of the Annex-2 qualification evaluation form, 350 full-time “4-B Contracted Sports Specialists and Trainers” will be recruited.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
General Terms and Conditions
- To fulfill the conditions specified in sub-clauses 657, 48, 4 and 5 of sub-clause (A) of the first paragraph of Article 6 of the Civil Servants Law No. 7,
- Having completed the age of 18 as of the last day of the application date,
- Not to be older than 60 years of age as of the last day of the application, 4. Not to receive a pension from the Social Security Institution, (Except for the widow's and orphan's pension)
- No disability to work full time,
- To be in the first three places as an athlete in the Olympic or Paralympic or deaflympic games and/or to be in the first three degrees as an athlete in the world championships as an athlete in the Olympic or Paralympic or deaflympic sports, and/or to be the first to be an athlete in the Olympic or Paralympic or deaflympic sports in the European championships Having entered three degrees and/or being a national athlete at least 15 times in Olympic, Paralympic or deaflympic sports, and/or actively served as a national team trainer in international competitions at least 7 times in the last five years in Olympic, Paralympic or deaflympic sports be,
- Archival research results in positive,
For coach positions;
a) To have a coaching certificate at the level of at least basic coaching (second level) in the branch specified in the list no.
- Candidates must meet the requirements as of the last day of the application.
- At least at the level of basic coaching (second level), the coaching certificate must be suitable for the position and branch to which the application will be made.
- The data of the sports information system will be based on the determination of the information of the candidates about coaching and nationality. Candidates should check the accuracy of their coaching and nationality information before applying, and if they detect missing or incorrect information, they should apply to the relevant federations and have their information corrected through the sports information system.
APPLICATION FORM, PLACE AND TIME
- Candidates who meet the application requirements can submit their applications on the e-Government Ministry of Youth and Sports-Career Gate Public Recruitment and Career Gate between August 31 (10:00) – September 13, 2021 (17:00).https://isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) will be made electronically via the address.
- Candidates will upload the documents specified in the title III- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION, to the places specified in the application system in “.jpeg or .pdf format”.
- The requests of the candidates who do not apply through the Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) address will not be considered.
- Applications that do not comply with the principles specified in this announcement, by mail or personal application will not be accepted.
- After the application ends, no changes will be made to the applicant's application information for any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates will be able to apply for only one of the different positions that meet the application requirements.
- The candidate himself will be responsible for the application process is correct, complete and in accordance with the issues specified in the announcement.