Republic of Turkey Ministry of Youth and Sports Personnel General Directorate 2021 contracted trainer recruitment announcement
KPSS B group KPSS P657 score order for 4 to be employed in provincial organization provincial directorates of our Ministry, within the framework of paragraph (B) of article 6 of the Civil Servants Law No. 6 and Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel dated 1978/7/15754 and numbered 2020/3 A full-time “1/B Contracted Trainer” will be taken among the candidates who will be called up to three (3) times the number of vacant quotas specified in the Annex-4 list determined for the coach vacancies based on the basis of the oral and practical exam results.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
- To fulfill the conditions specified in sub-clauses 657, 48, 4 and 5 of sub-clause (A) of the first paragraph of Article 6 of the Civil Servants Law No. 7,
- Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
- To graduate from the departments of higher education institutions that provide physical education or sports education at the undergraduate level,
- To have at least 2020 (sixty) points from the KPSS (B) group KPSSP3 score type in 60,
- Having completed the age of 18 as of the last day of the application date,
- Not being over the age of 65 as of the last day of the application date,
- Not receiving retirement pension from the Social Security Institution (except widow and orphan pension)
- Not having any disease that prevents to perform his duty continuously,
- No disability to work full time,
- Archival research results in positive,
- To have a coaching certificate at the level of at least basic coaching (second level) in the branch specified in the list no.
- Candidates must meet the requirements as of the last day of the application.
- At least at the level of basic coaching (second level), the coaching certificate must be suitable for the position and branch to which the application will be made.
- The data of the sports information system will be based on the determination of the information of the candidates about coaching. Candidates should check the accuracy of their coaching information before applying, and if they detect missing or incorrect information, they should apply to the relevant federations and have their coaching information corrected through the sports information system.
- Except for the exceptions in Annex 1 of the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel, the applications of those who quit their job due to the termination of the contract, whose contracts do not exceed 1 year from the date of termination, will not be accepted. If this issue is understood later, their contracts will be canceled even if they have been placed.
APPLICATION FORM, PLACE AND TIME
- Candidates who meet the application requirements can submit their applications on e-Government on September 20 (10:00) - September 27, 2021 (17:00) at the Ministry of Youth and Sports-Career Gate Public Recruitment and Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) address. will do so electronically.
- Candidates will upload the documents specified in the title III- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION, to the places specified in the application system in “.jpeg or .pdf format”.
- The requests of the candidates who do not apply through the Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) address will not be considered.
- Applications that do not comply with the principles specified in this announcement, by mail or personal application will not be accepted.
- After the application ends, no changes will be made to the applicant's application information for any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates will be able to apply for only one of the different positions that meet the application requirements.
- The candidate himself will be responsible for the application process is correct, complete and in accordance with the issues specified in the announcement.