Ministry of Youth and Sports General Directorate of Personnel Labor Law No. 4857, Presidential Decree No. 2 on General Staff and Procedure, Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied to Public Institutions and Organizations and Public Institutions and Organizations as Ex-Convicts or Injured Persons who are not considered disabled in the Fight against Terrorism. Within the framework of the provisions of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Recruitment, 4346 permanent workers will be recruited through the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) in the occupational branches of Cleaning Officer and Security Officer, whose distribution is shown in the supplementary list, to be employed in the provincial organization of the Ministry.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
- a) To meet the conditions specified in article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
- b) Being a Turkish citizen, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law No. 2527 on the Freedom of Profession and Arts of Foreigners of Turkish Nobility and Employment in Public, Private Institutions or Workplaces.
- c) To have completed the age of 18 (born 23.08.2003 and before).
- d) Even if pardoned, crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy Not to be convicted of rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the performance, laundering the property values arising from the crime or smuggling.
- e) To carry the conditions in the special law or other legislation.
- f) Not to be deprived of using public rights.
- g) Security investigation and/or archival research to be concluded positively.
- h) Not being related to military service for male candidates (having done, suspended or exempted).
- i) Not to receive retirement, old-age or invalidity pension from any social security institution.
- j) Not to have a disease that prevents him from performing his duty continuously.
- k) Not to have an obstacle to full-time and shift work.
- l) To reside within the borders of the province where the position applied for is located.
- m) To meet the gender requirement for the position applied for.
1) For the Security Officer profession;
- a) Not to have reached the age of 35 (those born on 27.08.1986 and later)
- b) To have at least secondary education (high school or equivalent).
- c) To have an unarmed private security guard identity card with validity as of the last day of the application (27 August 2021).
2) For the Cleaning Officer profession;
- a) To have at least secondary education (high school and equivalent) education level.
Candidates must meet the requirements as of the deadline (27 August 2021) specified in the labor force demands announced by the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR).
FORM OF APPLICATION, PLACE AND DATE
1) Candidates who meet the application requirements will be able to apply via the "Job Seeker" link on the internet address esube.iskur.gov.tr between 23 - 27 August 2021 by logging in with their TR ID number and password. In addition, applications can be made from service points and the Alo 170 line.
2) Each candidate will be able to apply to a workplace and a profession in the list published by the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR).
3) In the applications, the first settlement address of the persons registered in the Address Based Population Registration System will be taken into account. Applications of candidates who move their residence to the place where the request will be met within the application period will not be accepted. Regarding the change of residence, the date of registration in the Population Directorate will be taken as a basis in the inquiry made from the Address Based Population Registration System. Candidates who change their residence in the place where the request will be met will be able to apply for the relevant announcement if they submit the Address Information Report, which they will receive from the Population Directorate, to the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) units within the application period.
4) Applications that do not comply with the principles stated in this announcement will not be accepted.
5) The candidate himself will be responsible for making the application process error-free, complete and in accordance with the issues stated in the announcement.
Günceleme: 23/08/2021 11:17