The Aegean Mineral Exporters' Association organized a purchasing delegation for the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Bahrain and Italy between 24-28 August, simultaneously with the Marble-İzmir International Natural Stone Fair, under the coordination of the Ministry of Trade.
Mevlüt Kaya, President of the Aegean Mineral Exporters' Association, said that a total of 46 purchasing companies from the UAE, Oman, Bahrain and Italy came to the fair, and that they had a successful fair that exceeded expectations despite the epidemic.
“46 companies and 11 Turkish companies held more than 200 bilateral meetings. Italy ranks 2020th after Turkey in the world's total natural stone exports in 4. Although it has rich marble and granite deposits, it also has an important place among the countries that import natural stone blocks. Turkey in Italy's total block natural stone import; It ranks second behind China with a share of 14,6%. The United Arab Emirates, on the other hand, is an important buyer in the natural stone sector with its imports of over 300 million dollars. The UAE realizes 31 percent of its total natural stone imports from China and Italy. Turkey's share in UAE imports is 13 percent.”
Mevlüt Kaya mentioned that the natural stone industry in Bahrain, which is a member of the Gulf Arab Countries Cooperation Council (GCC), has a rapid growth trend especially due to the high construction activities in the region.
“Bahrain contributes 107 percent to the total project value of GCC with its planned and ongoing construction project of over 5 billion dollars. Oman, on the other hand, imports natural stone worth 48 million dollars in total. $25 million of this export comes from the UAE. Some of the exports made to the UAE from our country and other leading countries in natural stone exports are carried out to Oman via the UAE. Turkey exports 3 million dollars directly to Oman. Considering the country's total imports, it is possible to increase this figure further and this is a great potential for our companies.”
Aegean Mineral Exporters Association, with the coordination and support of the Ministry of Trade, "Middle Eastern Countries Virtual Natural Stone Trade Delegation" to United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman, which are important centers of processed product imports, on February 15-18, 2021, 30 July-6 In August 2021, a Virtual Natural Stone Trade Delegation was held to Australia, which is the 16th largest importer of the world in the natural stone sector.
- ALİMOĞLU MARBLE-GRANİT SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
- BİBERCİ MADENCİLİK MAKİNA ENERJİ AUTOMOTIVE AND TOURISM INDUSTRY AND TRADE LIMITED COMPANY
- DILER CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY TRADE AND TOURISM LIMITED COMPANY
- EGE ANTIQUE MARBLE INDUSTRY AND TRADE LIMITED COMPANY
- GRANİT MARKET MINING PRODUCTS IMPORT EXPORT INDUSTRY TRADE LIMITED COMPANY
- KAR MADEN PETROL TURİZM SANAYİ HAFRİYET NAKLİYE VE TAAHHÜT TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
- SENLER MARBLE INDUSTRY AND TRADE JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- SEZGİN DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN TRADE LIMITED COMPANY
- STONE INDEX IMPORT EXPORT AND TRADE LIMITED COMPANY
- TEMMER MARBLE MADENCILIK CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY AND TRADE JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- COBANLAR MARBLE MADENCILIK TOURISM TRADE AND CONSTRUCTION JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Günceleme: 30/08/2021 14:02