The Ministry of Health made a new statement about the coronavirus vaccine. He said that the 4th dose vaccination appointments have been opened for healthcare workers and priority groups. So, when is the 4th dose of vaccine, and who is the priority group for the vaccine?
The 4th dose was defined 3 days after the 21rd dose by healthcare professionals and over 60 years of age. On the other hand, anyone over the age of 15 and those with a chronic disease over the age of 12 can also be vaccinated. It was also announced that the vaccine application was withdrawn from 3 months to 1 month after PCR positivity.
The Ministry of Health has taken some new decisions regarding the ongoing vaccination studies against the new type of corona virus (Covid-19) in Turkey. Vaccination right was defined for all people over the age of 15 and over the age of 12 with a chronic disease. After PCR positivity, vaccine administration was withdrawn from 3 months to 1 month. The right of 4th dose vaccination was defined for health workers and priority groups.
On the other hand, since there are countries that want 4 doses of BioNTech for 2 doses abroad, those who have 2 dose of BioNTech instead of 1 doses of Sinovac are preferably given the 4th right.
So, when is the 4th dose of vaccine? Who will have priority in the vaccine and who will receive the 4th dose coronavirus vaccine?
4. When is the dose of vaccine?
The 4th doses were defined for 3 days after the 21rd dose. The person who has passed 3 days after the 21rd dose vaccine can have the 4th dose vaccine.
Who has priority in the vaccine?
Since the right of 4th dose vaccination was defined for health workers and priority groups, priority groups were started to be questioned again.
- A. Employees in the health institution (including public, private, university, foundation, etc. medical and dental faculty intern students), all (public, private pharmacy employees (including pharmacists and journeymen),
- B. Elderly, disabled, protection, living and working in places such as their homes
- C. Individuals over the age of 65; C1- Individuals aged 85 <, C2- Individuals aged 80-84, C3- Individuals aged 75-79, C4- Individuals aged 70-74, C5- Individuals aged 65-69
In stage 2:
- A. Priority sectors for service continuation:
- A1- Ministry of National Defense
- A2 – Ministry of Interior
- A3 – Persons in critical missions,
- A4 – Police, private security
- A5- Ministry of Justice
- A6 – Prison
- A7 – Education sector (teachers and lecturers)
- A8 – Food industry (according to SSI records) employees (bakery, food factories, food factories, packaged water producers, etc.),
- A9 – Employees in the transportation (according to SSI records) sector
- B. Individuals aged 50-64: B1- Individuals aged 60-64, B2- Individuals aged 55-59, B3- Individuals aged 50-54.
In the 3rd stage:
- A. People with chronic disease: A1a – individuals aged 40-49, A1b – individuals aged 30-39, A1c – individuals aged 18-29
- B. Other groups: B1- individuals between the ages of 40-49, B2- individuals between the ages of 30-39, B3- individuals between the ages of 18-29
In the fourth stage, it is stated in the table that those who do not get vaccinated on time, although it is their turn to be vaccinated, will be made.