For the 2021-2022 academic year, a total of (2.000) students, (500) male and (2.500) female, will be admitted to Police Vocational Schools affiliated to the Police Academy Presidency.
Candidates will be able to make their applications by logging in with their e-government password at pa.edu.tr between 13-27 August 2021.
Candidates who are successful in the exams and who are educated in Police Vocational Schools and who are successful at the end of the training will be appointed as police officers.
The entry conditions for the said purchase are set out below. The exam schedule for recruitment will be announced on the official website of the Police Academy Presidency (pa.edu.tr).
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES WISHING TO APPLY FOR THE POLICE VOCATIONAL SCHOOL STUDENT CANDIDACY IN 2021
- a) be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey.
- b) To be graduated from high school or its equivalent,
- c) Those who get at least (2021) raw base points and above from the 250.000 Higher Education Institutions Examination TYT score type conducted by the Assessment Selection and Placement Center, and those who are martyrs and duty-disabled have at least 2021 from the 200.000 Higher Education Institutions Exam TYT score type. ) to have a raw base score or higher. (NOTE: Spouses and children of those who work in the Police Service or who have retired from the Police Service are not included in this scope.)
- ç) To have completed the age of 18 as of the first day of October (1 October 2021) of the year in which the exam is held, and not to be below the age of 18 as of January 01 of the year in which the exam was held (January 01, 2021), taking into account the age before the correction in age adjustments made after completing the age of 26. , (Being born between January 01, 1996 – October 01, 2003),
- d) 162 cm for women. 167 cm for men. Not being shorter than , body mass index, being between 18 (inclusive) and 27 (inclusive),
- e) To meet the conditions specified in the Health Conditions Regulation in terms of health status,
- f) The candidate himself and, if married, his spouse; Having worked in a brothel, a joint place, a rendezvous house, a house where prostitution is made alone and similar places or not engaging in acts of intermediation and waiting, being responsible for producing and selling all kinds of written, audio and visual works, regardless of the material in which they are recorded, or gambling, drugs or not being subject to any judicial or administrative investigation or prosecution due to the stimulant substance, not being subject to administrative sanctions or not being convicted for these matters.
- g) Even if the periods specified in Article 26 of the Turkish Penal Code dated 9/2004/5237 and numbered 53 have passed, the candidate himself and, if married, his spouse;
- 1) Not to be sentenced to imprisonment for a period of one year or more, even if it is decided to postpone the announcement of the verdict due to an intentionally committed crime,
2) Crimes against the security of the state, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, embezzlement, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, bid rigging, even if it has been pardoned or it has been decided to postpone the announcement of the verdict, not to be convicted of crimes against embezzlement, laundering of property values arising from crime, smuggling or sexual immunity, or not to have an ongoing investigation or prosecution for these crimes, or not to have the prosecution concluded with reconciliation.
- ğ) Not to be a member of any political party or subsidiaries of political parties as of the date of provisional registration.
- h) Not being treated or being treated for alcohol, drug or stimulant use,
- i) Not to be deprived of exercising public rights,
- i) Not being expelled from police training institutions for any reason, excluding the provisions of the Health Regulations.
- j) Security investigation and archive research to be positive.
- k) Not to have a legal obstacle to carrying a gun or performing an armed duty.