Ankara Metropolitan Municipality announced the results of the examination for the recruitment of municipal police officers based on merit. The names of 250 people who won the exam as a result of the evaluation made among 224 candidates were published on the official website of the Metropolitan Municipality. Police officers who pass the exam must complete their documents and submit them to the Human Resources and Training Department by August 20, 2021 at the latest.
The exam results of the new police officer to be taken by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality have been announced.
On the basis of merit, the names of those who graduated from the relevant departments and who took the exam among undergraduate graduates with KPSS score were announced.
RESULTS OF EXAM
224 POLICY OFFICERS WILL BE ASSIGNED
4 candidates who graduated from 250-year law, political sciences, economics and administrative sciences and associate degree programs in the fields of local administration, environment and food were subjected to applied exams and interviews by the Police Department.
As a result of the evaluation, a total of 150 police officers who graduated from 54 undergraduate, 10 associate degree local governments, 10 associate degree environment and 224 associate degree food fields passed the exam. The documents requested from the 67 female and 157 male municipal police officers, who will be appointed as civil servants to the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Police Department, are as follows:
- The original or notarized copy of the diploma,
- Notarized copy of identity card and driver's license,
- Health report to be obtained from a full-fledged hospital with the phrase "Become a Police Officer" in terms of health,
- 4 photographs (Personal/Biometric),
- Criminal record certificate,
- A document proving that he is not related to the military,
- Computer printout of KPSS Result Document with verification code taken from OSYM site,
- Petition (To be filled and signed by the candidate)
The sample of the petition requested before the appointment of the new police officers of the capital from here can reach. Those who pass the exam must submit the necessary documents to the Metropolitan Municipality Human Resources and Education Department by August 20, 2021 at the latest.