According to the President's decision in today's issue of the Official Gazette; The deadline for the restructuring of some public receivables and the first installment payment period were postponed to 31 month after 2021 August 1.
EXTENDED FOR 31 MONTH FROM 1 AUGUST
Applications for restructuring of public debts of citizens continue. Citizens were required to apply by 7326 August and pay the first installment of their debt by 31 November for debts within the framework of the Restructuring Law No. 1, which was published in the Official Gazette. With the new decision taken, the application period for the regulation, which allows the citizens to get rid of their debts with many advantages from interest to installments, has been extended by 1 more month. The regulation of the restructuring law covers the finalized debts of April and before.
PAYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN 36 MONTHS
To those who benefit from the configuration; It is possible to pay your debts in two monthly periods and with 6, 9, 12, 18 installments. Citizens can choose one of these options by paying the maturity difference. A citizen who chooses the 18-month installment option pays his debt in 36 months.
WHICH PAYABLES ARE COVERED BY THE STRUCTURING?
- insurance premiums,
- General Health Insurance premiums,
- Unemployment Insurance premiums,
- Administrative fines (such as traffic) for acts committed on or before April 30,
- Recourse claims arising as a result of work accident, occupational disease or disability,
- Receivables arising from the revival of the previously suspended service periods of Bag-Kur insured,
- discretionary and community insurance premiums,
- many debts, such as student loans,
considered in the configuration.