To work in the Nuclear Regulatory Authority; Within the scope of the provisions of the Labor Law No. 4857 and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in the Recruitment of Workers in Public Institutions and Organizations, 657 cleaning staff will be recruited as permanent workers through İŞKUR to be employed in accordance with Article 4/D of the Civil Servants Law No. 15.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1. No. 2527 of Turkish Foreign noble profession they can freely and Art In Turkey, the public, without prejudice to the provisions of Law Relating Being Employed in private organizations or workplaces be a Turkish citizen,
2. To have completed the age of 18 as of the announcement date,
3. Not having received a retirement, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,
4. Crimes against the security of the State, even if pardoned, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy Not to be convicted of rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the performance, laundering the property values arising from the crime or smuggling,
5. Not being dismissed from public institutions and organizations for any reason from his duty or profession,
6. To be residing in the province where the application was made as of the date of announcement,
7. Candidates who have the priority right to send a job specified in Article 5 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Recruitment of Workers to Public Institutions and Organizations must document their priority status specified in the first paragraph of the said article.
required. However, this document alone will not constitute a right in favor of the applicant for job placement.
FORM OF APPLICATION, PLACE AND DATE
Applications will be made online from the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) website between 12/08/2021—16/08/2021.