A memorandum of understanding (MoU) was signed between HAVELSAN and ULAK Communications within the scope of the SAHİL-NET Project. HAVELSAN and ULAK Communications Chairman of the Board Dr. Celal Sami Tüfekci, HAVELSAN General Manager Dr. Within the scope of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) realized at IDEF 2021 with the participation of Mehmet Akif Nacar and General Manager of Ulak Communications Zafer Orhan;
ULAK Communication's SD-WAN solution includes components such as Server Virtualization Software, Virtualization Management, Virtualization Monitoring and Virtual Data Storage Software, with the controlled transfer of all wide area traffic to the center, including the Coast Guard Headquarters and its affiliated units, and wide area network management. It is aimed to position the SD-DC solution.
The SAHIL-NET Project will be supplied by the Presidency of Defense Industries within the scope of the Coast Guard Command's need.
A memorandum of understanding was signed between HAVELSAN and SimBT
Offering modeling, simulation and simulator products and solutions with HAVELSAN, one of the well-established companies of the Turkish defense industry, SimBT signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for Training Assistants at IDEF 2021. HAVELSAN General Manager Dr. Within the scope of the MoU signed by Mehmet Akif Nacar and SimBT General Manager Ziya İpekkan at the HAVELSAN booth;
- Training assistance systems such as Computer-Based Training Systems, Virtual Maintenance Applications and Simulator Dibriefing Software will be developed together.
- Joint studies will be carried out within the scope of the use of Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality technologies in different simulation and training systems.
- Visual databases will be developed within the scope of simulator projects needs.
- HAVELSAN's National Tactical Environment Software (MTÇS) and SimBT's patented HolAround product capabilities will be considered as a whole and projected.
- Projects for defining and developing conceptual models of the simulation system with analytical modeling will be carried out.