Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) TÜSİDE In institutional and sectoral development projects; Strategy development, operation model design, process analysis and target process design, process - system positioning, sectoral analysis, organizational structuring analysis and design, sectoral development research and reporting, performance analysis and impact analysis studies, research, project development, project implementation consultancy. R&D personnel will be employed.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
a) In order to apply for the posting, it is necessary to register in the Job Application System at “tusside.tubitak.gov.tr”. (While creating a CV for the application, all required documents must be added to the system electronically). Applications will not be accepted except for applications made through the Job Application System.
b) Applications must be submitted no later than 04 / 08 / 2021: 17: 00.
c) Applications will be evaluated over the advertisement reference code. Candidates will be able to apply by selecting the posting reference code from the job application system. Applications made without selecting a reference code will not be considered. A candidate will be able to apply for a maximum of 1 (one) position with a reference code.
d) From candidates with undergraduate and graduate degrees for each position; According to the article (e) of the section "General Conditions to be Required for Candidates", 5 times the number of personnel to be recruited will be invited for an interview, starting from the highest score. According to the article (f) of the section "General Conditions for Candidates", candidates who have a doctorate degree in their field, starting from the highest score, will be invited to the interview, 5 times the number of personnel to be included in the ranking. If there are other candidates with the same score as the last ranked candidate, these candidates will also be invited for an interview.
e) Article (e) of the "General Conditions to be Required by Candidates" section for candidates who have completed their undergraduate education abroad, and articles (e) and (f) of the section "General Conditions to be Required by Candidates" for candidates who have completed their doctorate abroad. candidates will be evaluated separately.
f) Candidates who are entitled to take the interview will be able to undertake a “technical evaluation” prior to the interview.
g) Candidates will be evaluated according to the declaration they have entered into the job application system during their application, and if the information entered is incorrect or any of the documents listed below is missing, the application will be considered invalid.
- University Entrance Exam Result Document (OSYM approved or internet print out with a control code),
- University Entrance Exam Placement Document (OSYM approved or internet print out with a control code),
- Undergraduate Diploma/Exit Certificate - and above, if any - (Equivalence Certificate for those who have completed their education in higher education institutions abroad) or a certified letter from the University stating that it is possible to graduate at the end of the Spring Semester of the 2020-2021 Academic Year,
- Undergraduate - and if any - Transcript of Records,
- Foreign Language Exam Result Document,
- Approved Employment Certificate (including employment entry-exit, title and work) and Insurance Service Statement (obtained via e-government and having a control code) from candidates with experience (professional experience).
- Up-to-date CV (Your CV should be prepared with color photographs, Turkish, including TR ID and telephone numbers.),
- Document showing military status (for male candidates).
- Candidates whose domestic education is deemed to be equivalent to one of the departments specified in the reference code based on the equivalence decision given by YÖK, must add the equivalence certificate to the job application system.
Note: All developments and announcements regarding the process will be announced on the website of our Institution (tusside.tubitak.gov.tr / tubitak.gov.tr).