To be employed in the workplaces affiliated to the 13th Regional Directorate of Highways with an indefinite permanent employment contract; A total of 5 ex-convicts or workers who were injured (tmy) without being disabled in the fight against terrorism will be recruited.
Turkey's Labor and Employment Agency Provincial Directorate our request will be announced on 01.07.2021 and will remain in the open Job ad for 5 days.
Demand conditions in the wake status candidates within 5 days from the date of publication of Turkey's Labor and Employment Agency Provincial ad / or the Branch http://www.iskur.gov.tr can apply via internet address.
The points to be considered by the candidates who want to apply are specified in the conditions and explanations section to be searched for those who will be taken as former convict-TMY below.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
Conditions and explanations to be sought for those who will be recruited as ex-convicts-TMY workers
1. Candidates who comply with the requirements of the request must be informed from İŞKUR provincial directorates / service centers, service points or within 5 days from the date of publication. https://esube.iskur.gov.tr will be able to apply by logging in to the Job Seeker link via their internet address with their TR ID number and password Applications will be extended until the end of the first business day following the application deadline.
2. Even if pardoned, provided that they are not convicted of crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, sexual assault or sexual abuse of a child; embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of the performance of the act, property arising from crime, who are sentenced to imprisonment for one year or more for an intentionally committed crime, or regardless of the penalty period. Among those convicted of money laundering or smuggling crimes, those who have completed their sentences, those whose sentence has been suspended, those who have been released on probation, those who benefit from probation, those who document their status with an ex-convict certificate, or those who have been injured without being disabled in the fight against terrorism: Military Service Law No. 21 dated 6/1927/1111 or 16/6/1927 Military service, which is within the scope of the Reserve Officers and Reserve Military Officers Law dated and 1076
Medical report of those who were injured without being disabled as a result of the cause and effect of the terrorist incidents listed in Article 12 of the Anti-Terrorism Law dated 4/1991/3713 and numbered 21 (Amended phrase: OJ-6/8/2014-29080) and the command showing that they were injured in the fight against terrorism. to certify their status (Amended expression: OG-6/8/2014-29080) with a letter,
Turkish Foreign noble No. 3.2527 of them can freely Professions and Arts in Turkey, Public, private organizations or prejudice to the provisions of the Law on record Being Employed in business to be a Turkish citizen, to be in the 18-35 age range,
4. Not being deprived of public rights, (TCK Article 53 / a)
Completed military service, exempted or postponed (for male candidates),
6. Not receiving retirement, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,
7. Candidates should not have any obstacle to work in shifts.
8. Candidates should not have any health problems that prevent them from performing their duties continuously. (Those who are successful in the exam and are appointed will be employed as a straight worker.)
9. Candidates must have the requested educational status and special conditions in accordance with the required title as of the last day of the application.
10. Among the applicants sent by İŞKUR, 4 times the number of vacant workforce, the candidate who has the right to stand, reserve and priority will be drawn directly on 12/07/2021 at the address Fabrikalar Mahallesi Gazi Bulvarı 07090 Kepez/ANTALYA at 10:30, as a result of the lottery to be drawn in the presence of a notary public. will be determined.
11. Candidates who are eligible to take the exam with the date, time and place of the exam will be announced in the announcements section of our institution's website (www.kgm.gov.tr). This announcement is in the nature of a notification, and no additional notification will be made to the address of the concerned via mail.
12. Candidates in the final list for the oral exam; which documents to submit, document delivery location, dates and other information procedures will be announced later in the announcements section of the website of our General Directorate (www.kgm.gov.tr), further written notifications will not be made to candidates.
13. As a result of the oral exam, the candidates who are successful as principal and substitute; It will be announced in the announcements section of the website of our General Directorate (www.kgm.gov.tr) and the candidates will not be notified in writing.
14. We reserve the right to invalidate the application of those who give false documents or make a declaration, to take legal action regarding the cancellation of the recruitment process, to file a criminal complaint against these persons to the Chief Public Prosecutor's Office in order to apply the relevant provisions of the Turkish Penal Code.
15. The appointed employee will not be able to request a transfer (assignment) to workplaces in another province for 5 years.
16. Those employed 160,71 TL. Will be started with a bare wage. The trial period of the workers to be recruited is 60 days; Employment contracts of those who fail within the probationary period will be terminated.
17. If the candidates who succeed in the exam do not meet the above requirements, their exams will be invalid.
18. Candidates can object to the Examination Board within 5 (five) working days following the announcement of the results. Objections are resolved within 5 (five) business days after they reach the Examination Board and are notified in writing to the concerned. Petitions without TR ID number, name, surname, signature and address, objections made by fax and objections made after the deadline are not taken into account.
19.Candidates who are entitled to start the duty will personally submit the requested documents until the date to be specified later. Applications made by mail, cargo or courier will not be considered. However, those who cannot go to submit their documents due to illness or birth excuse (provided that they present a birth report or illness report stating their status) will be able to deliver their documents through their relatives. Candidates whose documents are received will be provided with a written notification to start their duties. Birth, illness, etc. those who are unable to come for reasons; If they document this situation, they will be allowed to start their duties following the expiration of their legal excuses. Appointment from the reserve list pursuant to the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation, instead of those who do not start to work within 15 days although they have been appointed, who quit the job within the trial period, who do not submit documents within the specified period, who waive or who are found not to meet the application conditions.
It will be made.