Istanbul's tram network, which significantly reduces the traffic load, carries millions of people every day. There are 4 tram lines in total in Istanbul. These are T1, T2, T3 and T5. Expedition times and numbers vary according to weekdays and weekends. Istanbul tram lines, which carry millions of people every day, have various public transportation vehicles.
Istanbul Tram Lines Map
Istanbul Tram Lines and Their Names
- T1 Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line
- T3 Kadıköy-Fashion Tram Line
- T4 Topkapı - Masjid-i Selam Tram Line
- T5 Cibali-Alibeyköy Pocket Bus Station Tram Line
T1 Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line
- Yavuz Selim
- Merter Textile Center
- Mehmet Akif
- Laleli-Istanbul University.
- Beyazit-Grand Bazaar
- Fındıklı-Architect Sinan Ü.
The T1 tram line is considered as one of our spine lines with its high capacity and route, so it provides the possibility to transfer its route to other public transportation vehicles at many points on its route.
- In Bağcılar Station, M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro line,
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport metro line and Metrobus line at Zeytinburnu Station,
- CevizliBağ-Atatürk Student Dormitory Station, metrobus line,
- T4 Topkapı at Topkapı Station - Mescid-i Selam tram line,
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport and M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro lines at Yusufpaşa Station,
- M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line and Marmaray operation at Aksaray Station,
- At the Laleli-Istanbul University Station M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line,
- Marmaray operation at Sirkeci Station,
- With sea enterprises in Eminönü Station,
- F2 Karaköy-Beyoğlu at the Karaköy Station, the historical tunnel line and sea-runways,
- Kabataş F1 Taksim- StationKabataş It is possible to transfer to the funicular line, City Lines, İDO and sea engines.
T3 Kadıköy-Fashion Tram Line
- Iskele Mosque
- The church
- Moda Primary School
- Fashion Street
- Stamp Street
- Kadıköy IDO
- Kadıköy-IdO offshore operation at IDO Station,
- At Iskele Mosque Station, M4 Kadıköy-Transsantepe metro line, bus lines, City Lines, İDO and sea engines can be transferred.
T4 Topkapı - Masjid-i Selam Tram Line
- Mescid-i Selam
- Hacı Şükrü
- Republic neighborhood
- Black Sea
- Stone bridge
- View Ali Fuat's Full Profile
- Bosna Cukurcesme
- Iron door
- the Fetihkap
- M7 Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro Line at Kiptaş-Venezia Station,
- Martyrdom Station, metrobus operation,
- At Vatan Station, M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport and M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı Metro lines,
- At Topkapı Station, T1 Bağcılar-Kabataş Transfer to Tram Line and metrobus operation can be made.
T5 Cibali-Alibeyköy Pocket Bus Station Tram Line
- Eyupsultan Cable Car
- Eyupsultan State Hospital
- Silahtaraga Neighborhood
- Alibeyköy Merkez
- Alibeykoy Metro Station
- Alibeykoy Mobile Bus Station
The T5 tram line facilitates the access of the residential areas to the high-capacity transportation corridors in the north of the Golden Horn and provides a great convenience for the people of Istanbul who will travel between the cities with the connection of these regions to the Alibeyköy Mobile Bus Terminal. There are the following integration points in the first stage Cibali-Alibeyköy Mobile Bus Terminal section, which was opened.
- At Alibeyköy Metro Station, to the M7 Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line,
- You can transfer to the TF2 Eyüp-Piyer Loti cable car line at Eyüpsultan Cable Car Station.
With the completion of the second phase in the following period,
- T1 at Eminönü Station Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line and maritime enterprises,
- Integration with M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line will be provided at Küçükpazar Station.
Istanbul Tram Timetable
Istanbul tram times are between 06:00 and 23:45. However, this may vary in special circumstances.