Attention to Candidates Relocating to the General Directorate of TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş with 2021/1 KPSS Center Appointment!!
1) 2 Notarized Diploma Sample Sample (If the original copy is submitted, approval of the diploma by TCDD) will be sufficient.
2) 2 Number of Secondary Diploma Diploma or Document Received from School (For those with 4 year or Foundation + 3 year of study)
3 2 Discharge Certificate (for those who have completed military service) or military service certificate (those who have been suspended) (can be taken from related institutions or e-government system)
4 2 Sample Certificate of Identity (If the original of the identity card is submitted, it will be sufficient to approve the photocopy of the identity card by TCDD).
5) 2 Number YDS Result Certificate (Those who have YDS result certificate at ABC level should also bring document because contract fees will be affected.)
6) 2 Service Certificate (for those who are subject to any social security institution) (can be obtained from relevant institutions or e-government system)
7) Declaration of Address (Available from relevant institutions or e-government system)
8) 6 Photographs taken within the last 6 months (+3 for Wagon Technicians Psychotechnical Examination Form)
9) 2 Registrars Registration (Available from relevant institutions or e-government system)
10) 2021/1 KPSS Placement Result Document
11) Candidate Personnel Information Form (The form in Annex-4 will be filled out completely and printed on a single page and signed.)
12) Health Board Report
For the candidates appointed as Lawyer, Officer, Engineer, Technician, Technician; Health Board Report signed by at least 5 doctors who are experts in the field to be taken from any full-fledged State Hospitals or Official University Hospitals. (Reports from private hospitals will not be accepted!)
For the candidates appointed as Wagon Technician, the Health Board reports signed by at least 1 doctors who are experts in their fields to be taken from the authorized Full-fledged State Hospitals or Official University Hospitals in Annex-8, MUST HAVE THE DETAILS MENTIONED BELOW: (In the list in Annex-1) Reports from a health institution other than the specified hospitals will not be accepted!) (See Annex-1: List of Authorized Hospitals)
1. In the report of the committee, the signatures of the doctors of ophthalmology, otorhinolaryngology, internal medicine, neurology, general surgery, psychiatry, orthopedics and traumatology, and cardiology must be included.
2. Each branch physician will decide according to the health criteria specified for his branch in the Health Conditions Required for Employees in Safety-Critical Tasks in Railway Operations, in the annex of Railway Safety Critical Duties Regulation. (See Appendix-2: Health Conditions) In addition, the health conditions specified in our Institution's Health and Psychotechnics Directive must be met. (See Annex-3: TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Health and Psychotechnics Directive)
3. Writing the imaging, laboratory results and physical examination findings, which are the basis for the decision, to the relevant department, in the health board report; “Works as a Wagon Technician” for Wagon Technician candidates with information on audiometry (hearing) test or test result, information on eye examination. or “Works in group (B).” statement is mandatory.
However, the medical board report is attached:
- Color Examination (Ishihora test performed),
- Visual degrees (right and left eyes are specified separately),
- Screening test (For stimulants and drugs, the result must be negative),
- Hearing examination (as a result of audiometry, how many meters he heard the pure tone average whisper),
- Detailed blood analysis results (Whole blood screening-AST-ALT-GGT-Urea-Creatinine-Hbs Ab-Hbs Ap-HIV-HCV-T3-T4-T5H),
- Height, Weight, BMI, Blood Pressure, Chest X-ray, Respiratory function test, Urinalysis,
test results must be found.
In addition, candidates who will be appointed as Wagon Technician should be successful in the Psychotechnical Examination to be performed by our Institution.
Candidates prepared the above-mentioned documents and worked with TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. between 16 August 2021 and 17 September 2021. They should apply in person to the General Directorate of Personnel and Administrative Affairs Department (Address: Hacı Bayram Mahallesi Hipodrom Caddesi No: 3C Gar-Altındağ / Ankara).
Note: Candidates who have prepared all the above-mentioned documents in full are required to make an appointment in advance due to the pandemic conditions and come to the General Directorate of TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. candidates email@example.com They will make an appointment by sending an e-mail with their name, surname and phone numbers to their address. Candidates can indicate suitable days for them in the content of the mail. The days requested by the candidates will be evaluated according to the availability. Candidates who do not specify a day will be called for document delivery on the first available day. Candidates will be notified of the appointed appointment time by telephone and e-mail.
Applications made after September 17, 2021 and / or by mail will not be accepted.
- Annex 1: For Authorized Hospital List Click here
- Annex 2: For Health Conditions Required for Employees in Safety-Critical Tasks in Railway Activities Click here
- Annex 3: TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. For Health and Psychotechnical Guidelines Click here
- Annex 4: For Candidate Personnel Information Form Click here