Project Name: İzmir Light Rail System 5th Stage Üçyol – Buca Line Construction (İzmir Metro Project III)
EBRD Project No: 51599
Employer: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality
ECEPP Number: 14378459
Subject of the Tender Work: Subway Construction Work
Tender Subject Job Description: Construction and electromechanical works of 13,5 kilometers long metro line between Üçyol and Buca, 11 underground stations, warehouse area and workshop building, and 6 kilometers connection tunnel between main line and warehouse area.
Tender Type: Construction Work
Tender Method: Two Stage Open Tender
Notification Type: Invitation to Two-Stage Tender
Release date: 12/02/2021
Tender Start Date: 12/02/2021
Tender Date: 06.09.2021 14: 00: 00
INVITATION TO TWO-STAGE TENDER
1. Financing Information
The aforementioned employer plans to use part of the proceeds from a loan/grant managed by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (Bank) in the cost of the aforementioned contract.
Additional Financing Information: The project will be co-financed by the EBRD, AFD and two other international investment banks.
2. Information on the Tender Process
Contracts will be subject to the Bank's Procurement Policies and Rules and will be open to participation by companies from all countries, unless otherwise stated in the bidding documents.
The contract type and tender method are mentioned above. All descriptions of the tender are available in the tender documents and are available free of charge on ECEPP.
The tender documents contain the following information: detailed technical and financial requirements; information about lots; expected result; eligibility and qualification criteria; contract start date; planned contract duration; any response requirements; other relevant information.
This tender process will be conducted using the EBRD Customer E-Tender Portal (ECEPP). Interested bidders can access the bidding process by clicking the link below or the 'Opportunity to Access' button (if you are viewing this notice on ECEPP). Registered bidders can log in and have immediate access to tender documents, and unregistered bidders can do so after completing a short registration:
3. Eligibility and Qualification Criteria:
Some eligibility and qualification criteria are listed below;
• Average Annual Turnover: Minimum average annual turnover over the last 5 years, equivalent to 250.000.000 EURO (two hundred and fifty million Euros)
• General experience: As a contractor in the realization of at least 10 (one) contract, which has been successfully and substantially completed in the last 400.000.000 years and is similar to the proposed contract and consists of works equivalent to at least 1 EURO (four hundred million EUR) executed by each Bidder ( experience in any role.
Rail systems (completing the construction and electrification and signaling works as a whole) will be accepted as a similar work.
• Management Experience: Main in the implementation of at least 10 (one) contract, each of which has a value of at least 450.000.000 EURO (four hundred and fifty million EURO) that has been successfully and substantially completed for the above-mentioned similar business scope or other contracts in the last 1 years. Experience as a contractor (leading partner within the JVCA).
• Specific Experience: Experience in performing the following specific activities and works for the above or other contracts in the last 10 years: Successfully and substantially completed and including at least 5 (five) km of TBM tunnels and at least 5 (five) km of NATM tunnels have experience as a contractor in performing the contract.
4. Employer Address:
The employer's address is for information purposes only. Access the documents using the available links to apply for the tender. Bidders should use the ECEPP message center to communicate with the employer.
Arzu Yavuz İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Department of Rail Systems
Address: Dr. Mustafa Enver Bey Cad. August 26 GateKültürparkİzmir Art Center 35250 Konak – İzmir, Turkey
Phone: +90 232 293 15 18
Tender notices published on our website are for information only and do not replace the original document. The original document is valid for the differences between published documents and original tender documents. Our sources are Official Gazette, Daily Newspapers, Public Institutions and Institutions web pages.
Günceleme: 12/08/2021 11:41