Regarding the Employment of Contracted IT Personnel in Large Scale IT Units of Public Institutions and Organizations published in the Official Gazette dated 375 and numbered 6, with the Additional Article 31.12.2008 of the Decree-Law No. 27097, to be employed under the order of the General Directorate of Information Processing, Ministry of Justice. In accordance with Article 8 of the Regulation on Principles and Procedures, 25 (twenty-five) contracted informatics personnel will be recruited with the placement to be made according to the success order of the oral exam.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1) To meet the conditions specified in article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
2) To graduate from four-year computer engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, electrical and electronic engineering and industrial engineering departments of faculties or from higher education institutions abroad whose equivalence has been accepted by the Higher Education Council,
3) Except for those specified in sub-paragraph (b), from the engineering departments of the faculties that provide four-year education, the departments of science-literature, education and educational sciences, the departments that provide education on computers and technology, and the statistics, mathematics and physics departments or from the dormitories whose equivalence has been accepted by the Higher Education Council. To graduate from higher education institutions other than (the graduates of the department mentioned in this section can only apply for D1 and D2 Group positions),
4) Regarding software, software design and development, management of this process or installation and management of large-scale network systems, at least 3 (three) years for those who will not exceed twice the wage ceiling as of the deadline, at least 5 (five) years for others have professional experience (In determining the professional experience; as an informatics personnel, as permanent staff subject to Law No. 657 or contracted services subject to subparagraph (B) of Article 4 of the same Law or Decree Law No. 399, and in informatics status as a worker by paying premiums to social security institutions in the private sector. documented service periods are taken into account.)
5) To document that they know at least two of the current programming languages, provided that they have knowledge about the hardware of computer peripherals and the security of the established network management,
6) With the qualifications required by the service, reasoning, representation, following new technologies, learning and research, fast learning and self-development, analytical thinking, being prone to teamwork and high communication skills, keeping up with intense and stressful work pace and documenting (documentation) to have documentation skills by giving importance to it.
APPLICATION DATE, FORM
Candidates refer to 28/06 / 2021-12 / 07/2021 date, hour between 23: 59: 59 up by logging on to the address turkiye.gov.t will perform e-Government on activating the specified calendar using the upcoming job application screen. Applications made in person or by mail will not be accepted.