4857 permanent workers will be recruited for the positions in the table through the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) within the scope of the Labor Law No.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT OF CONTINUOUS EMPLOYEE RECRUITMENT FROM ÇANAKKALE ONEKİZ MART UNIVERSITY
Applications for permanent staff positions will be made online on the İŞKUR website (esube.iskur.gov.tr) between 28.06.2021 and 02.07.2021.
TITLES AND DISTRIBUTION OF QUOTAS
GENERAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. To meet the conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
2. Not getting pension, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution.
3. Pursuant to Article 9 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Recruitment of Workers to Public Institutions and Organizations, “From the announcement of the request, candidates (…)(1) are given a five-day application period. In the applications made to the labor force demands of public institutions and organizations, the addresses of the persons registered in the Address-Based Population Registration System are taken into account…” Being residing in the center of Çanakkale and its towns and villages.
4. Not to be related to military service (to have done, exempted or postponed.)
Even if pardoned, crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy Not to be convicted of rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the performance, laundering the property values arising from the crime or smuggling.
6. For other matters not mentioned, the relevant laws and regulations apply.
7. The applications of those who do not meet any of the conditions stated in the announcement or whose false, incomplete or false statements are detected during the application and procedures will be deemed invalid, their exams and appointments will not be made, and even if their exams and appointments have been made, they will be canceled. A criminal complaint will be filed against these persons to the Çanakkale Chief Public Prosecutor's Office in order to apply the relevant provisions of the Turkish Penal Code.