A Circular on High School Entrance Examination Measures was sent to 81 Provincial Governorships by the Ministry of Interior. LGS students, on the other hand, started to search. When is LGS, how many days are left? The questions of "What time is LGS and how many minutes will it take?" began to be investigated.
In the circular issued by the Ministry of Interior; It was stated that the Central Examination for Secondary Education Institutions (LGS), which will accept students by exam, will be held in two sessions between 6 and 2021 on Sunday, June 09.30, 12.50, when the full-day curfew will be applied.
In the Circular, the measures taken in order to carry out the Central Examination for Secondary Education Institutions (LGS) in the most appropriate conditions in terms of anti-epidemic measures and security measures and to prevent any disruptions are listed as follows:
In order to see the urgent work and transactions of the students who will take the exam, the population directorates on Saturday, June 5, 2021, between 10.00 - 16.00; On Sunday, June 6, 2021, it will be open between 07.00 and 10.00.
All kinds of measures will be taken by the municipalities, including increasing the number of urban public transportation services, in order to prevent any disruption in the transportation of the students who will take the exam, their relatives / companions and exam officials to the exam places.
On Sunday, June 6, 2021, where a full-day curfew will be applied; Students who will take the exam and their companions and/or their relatives will be exempted from the curfew between 07.00-15.00.
Stationery stores will be open between 6 and 2021 on Sunday, June 07.00, 15.00. Those working in these places will also be exempted from the curfew within the specified time period.
By governors and district governors; All necessary measures to pass the exam in a quiet and peaceful environment will be taken together with the directorates of national education, law enforcement, local administrations and other relevant institutions/organisations. By intensifying patrol activities in the school surroundings where the exam will be held by law enforcement units, unnecessary horn honking and other activities that will cause noise will be prevented, which may distract students who will take the exam. Efforts will be focused on increasing public awareness about not making noise during the exam period.
The decisions of the Provincial/District Public Health Boards will be taken promptly by the governors and district governors in line with the procedures and principles stated above, in accordance with Articles 27 and 72 of the Public Health Law. There will be no problems in the implementation and no victimization will be caused, and those who do not comply with the decisions taken will be subject to administrative action in accordance with the relevant articles of the Public Health Law.
When, What Time, and How Many Minutes Will the LGS Exam Take?
- LGS exam has not been postponed. The Central Examination will start on Sunday, June 06, 2021, at 09.30 in the first session and at 11.30 in the second session, in all exam centers in Turkey and abroad.
- The first session consisting of 50 questions in the verbal area will be 75 minutes, and the second session consisting of 40 questions in the numerical area will be applied for 80 minutes.
- For students with special education needs given additional time;
- The total duration of the first session for those who are exempt from the Foreign Language subtest is 80 minutes,
- The total duration of the first session for those exempted from the Religious Culture and Moral Knowledge subtest is 80 minutes,
- For those who are exempt from the Foreign Language and Religious Culture and Moral Knowledge subtests, the total duration of the first session will be 65 minutes.
- The total duration of the students who are exempt from the Religious Culture and Moral Knowledge subtest in the first session will be 60 minutes.
When Will LGS Results Be Announced?
The results of the Central Exam will be announced on the internet address of meb.gov.tr on 30 June 2021. The exam result document will not be sent to the students by mail.
LGS Exam Entry Document
The exam entrance document with a photograph will be received by the school directorates electronically as of May 27, 2021, sealed and approved, and will be kept ready in the hall and in the queue where the student will take the exam. The exam entrance document will contain the identity information of the student and the exam center, building, hall and queue information. The student will take the exam in the exam area, building, hall and queue as stated in the exam entrance document.