Niğde Deputy Ömer Fethi Gürer gave a new parliamentary question to the Turkish Grand National Assembly regarding the employment of rail systems graduates for the Minister of Family, Labor and Social Services to answer. In Gürer TCDD and its affiliates, the employment of the graduates of the Rail systems department, the current number of employees and all issues were asked to the Minister of Labor.
The parliamentary question given by Niğde Deputy Ömer Fethi Gürer is as follows;
- What is the number of people working as rail systems graduates in TCDD and its affiliates? Is employment priority provided for rail systems graduates?
- Is there any work being done to make 15% rail systems graduate work obligation in the tender specifications made in the private sector?
- Is there any study conducted to enable female graduates of Rail Systems Business Administration to work as dispatchers?
- Is it planned to make a regulation in order to gain advantage for rail systems graduates in the in-house promotion exams?
- In 2019, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. When is the anticipated date for the non-held Interviews of the Promotion and Title Change Exam?
- Is it considered to open additional quotas in the Department of Rail Systems Engineering of Karabük University with the Vertical Transfer Exam for the personnel who are graduates of rail systems working in the institution?
- Is it considered to increase the daily allowance of the mechanic courses offered through İŞKUR by taking them into the scope of the course with job guarantee?