To be employed in workplaces affiliated to the General Directorate of Highways under an indefinite permanent employment contract; A total of 8 ex-convicts or workers injured in the fight against terrorism (TMY) will be recruited.
Turkey's Labor and Employment Agency Provincial Directorate our request will be announced on 18 and will remain in the open Job ad for 05 days.
Demand conditions in the wake status candidates within 5 days from the date of publication of Turkey's Labor and Employment Agency Provincial ad / or the Branch http://www.iskur.gov.tr can apply via internet address.
The points to be considered by the candidates who want to apply are specified in the conditions and explanations section to be searched for those who will be taken as former convict-TMY below.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1. Candidates who comply with the requirements of the request must be informed from İŞKUR provincial directorates / service centers, service points or within 5 days from the date of publication. https://esube.iskur.gov.tr will be able to apply by logging in to the Job Seeker link via their internet address with their TR ID number and password Applications will be extended until the end of the first business day following the application deadline.
2. Provided that he is not convicted of crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, sexual assault or sexual abuse of the child, even if he has suffered; who have been sentenced to one year or more in prison for a crime committed intentionally or, regardless of the duration of the sentence, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging the execution of the act, assets arising from the crime Among those convicted of laundering their values or smuggling, those who completed their sentences, those who were suspended, those who were released on probation, those who obtained a certificate of ex-convict or who were injured in the fight against terrorism not to be considered invalid: Military Law No. 21 of 6/1927/1111 or 16/6/1927 of those who were injured in the scope of the Law on Reserve Officers and Reserve Military Officers dated 1076/12/4 and numbered 1991 and who were injured in a manner not to be considered invalid as a result of the causes and effects of terrorist incidents (Amended phrase: RG-3713). / 21 / 6-8) medical report v To document their situation with the command letter showing that he was injured in the fight against terrorism (Amended phrase: RG-2014/29080 / 6-8),
Turkish Foreign noble No. 3.2527 of them can freely Professions and Arts in Turkey, Public, private organizations or prejudice to the provisions of the Law on record Being Employed in business to be a Turkish citizen, to be in the 18-35 age range,
4. Not being deprived of public rights, (TCK Article 53 / a)
Completed military service, exempted or postponed (for male candidates),
6. To have taken the KPSS exam
7. Not receiving retirement, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,
8. Candidates should not have any obstacle to work in shifts.
9. Candidates should not have any health problems that prevent them from performing their duties continuously. (Those who are successful in the exam and are appointed will be employed as a straight worker.)
10. Candidates must have the requested educational status and special conditions in accordance with the required title as of the last day of the application.
11. Candidates who are eligible to take the exam with the date, time and place of the exam will be announced in the announcements section of our institution's website (www.kgm.gov.tr). This announcement is in the nature of a notification, and no additional notification will be made to the address of the concerned via mail.
12. Candidates in the final list for the oral exam; which documents to submit, document delivery location, dates and other information procedures will be announced later in the announcements section of the website of our General Directorate (www.kgm.gov.tr), further written notifications will not be made to candidates.
13. As a result of the oral exam, the candidates who are successful as principal and substitute; It will be announced in the announcements section of the website of our General Directorate (www.kgm.gov.tr) and the candidates will not be notified in writing.
14. We reserve the right to invalidate the application of those who give false documents or make a declaration, to take legal action regarding the cancellation of the recruitment process, to file a criminal complaint against these persons to the Chief Public Prosecutor's Office in order to apply the relevant provisions of the Turkish Penal Code.
15. The appointed employee will not be able to request a transfer (assignment) to workplaces in another province for 5 years.
16. Those employed 160,71 TL. Will be started with a bare wage. The trial period of the workers to be recruited is 60 days; Employment contracts of those who fail within the probationary period will be terminated.
17. If the candidates who succeed in the exam do not meet the above requirements, their exams will be invalid.
18 As of the announcement of the results, the candidates can object to the Examination Board within 5 (five) business days. Appeals are resolved within 5 (five) business days after reaching the Examination Board and notified to the concerned in writing. The petition that does not have a Turkish Republic ID number, name, surname, signature and address, and any objection made after the expiry date is not considered.
Page 2 / 2
19. Candidates who are eligible to start the office will submit the requested documents personally until the date to be specified later. Applications made by mail, cargo or courier will not be taken into consideration. However, those who are unable to submit their documents due to illness or birth excuse (provided that they submit a birth report or a sick report stating their condition) will be able to deliver their documents through their relatives. Candidates whose documents are received will be provided with a written notification to start their duties. Birth, illness, etc. are unable to come for reasons; If they certify this situation, they will be provided to start their duty after the end of their legal excuses. Those who do not start their duty within 15 days despite their appointment, those who quit their job within the probationary period, those who do not submit documents within the specified period of time will be appointed from the reserve list in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation, instead of those who renounce or who are determined to not meet the application requirements.