In order to be employed under the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, subject to the Civil Servants Law No. 657; According to the provisions of the "Municipal Police Regulations", 278 vacant Police Officers will recruit personnel for their staff, provided that they carry the title, class, grade, number, qualifications, KPSS score type, KPSS base score and other conditions.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
GENERAL AND SPECIAL TERMS OF APPLICATION
The general and special conditions sought in the applications to be made for the vacant Police Officer cadres of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality are as follows.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION
Candidates who will apply to be appointed to the announced Police Officer cadres must meet the following general conditions specified in the sub-clause (A) of the first paragraph of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
1. To be a Turkish citizen.
2. Not being deprived of public rights.
3. Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; Crimes against the security of the state, even if a prison sentence or pardon for a year or more for a crime committed intentionally, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of trust, fraudulent not to be convicted of the crimes of bankruptcy, rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the act, laundering of the assets arising from the crime or smuggling.
4. For male candidates in terms of military status; Not having any interest in military service or not having reached the age of military service, or, if he / she has reached the military service age, to have completed active or postponed military service or to be transferred to the reserve class.
5. Not having mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
6. To meet the other application requirements for the announced positions.
7. There is no harm in starting his duty as a result of the archive research to be made.
APPLICATION SPECIAL TERMS
1. For the announced Police Officer cadre title, to meet the education requirements as of the school of graduation and to have taken the 2020 KPSS (B) group exam for this education and to have received the minimum score specified in the table above in the relevant score type.
2. Weighing and measuring on an empty stomach, naked and naked feet, at least 1.67 meters for males, at least 1.60 meters for females, and no difference of more than 1 kilograms (+, -) between the part with a height of more than 10 meter and weight. (Height and weight determinations will be made by our institution.)
3. They must not be over the age of 30 on the date of the exam. (Born on 7/7/1991 and later).
4. Not being expelled from public institutions and organizations where they worked before due to indiscipline or moral reasons.
APPLICATION PLACE, DATE, METHOD AND DURATION
Among the candidates who meet the requirements for taking the exam, starting from the candidate with the highest score, 5 (five) times the number of vacancies to be appointed, starting from the candidate with the highest score, will be invited to the exam (1390 people in total) and these candidates will be invited to the exam and they will be measured under the supervision of the physician before taking the practice exam. will be made. Candidates who do not meet the height and weight conditions stated during the application will be eliminated without taking the application exam. In addition, legal action will be taken for these candidates due to their misrepresentation.
Applications that do not meet the conditions specified in the announcement and applications made by mail and e-mail will not be processed.