The Ministry of Interior continues to answer the frequently asked questions regarding the circular on 'Total Closure Measures' dated April 27.
The statement made by the Ministry of Interior is as follows:
Question: “Are insurance agents and surveyors exempt from curfews and intercity travel restrictions?
Reply: Insurance agents are subject to curfews in the period of full closure and must cease their activities.
During the full closure period, insurance adjusters will be exempt from the curfew restrictions provided that a duty document is issued by the relevant main insurance company and the damage route / time is limited only in the event of an accident. In this context, insurance experts who will go out on the streets in relation to the damage are required to present the assignment document and corporate identity card issued by the main insurance companies during the inspections.
A copy of the assignment documents issued by the main insurance companies within this scope will be simultaneously sent to the relevant law enforcement units through the Governorships / District Governorates.
Question: Are repair and maintenance shops of agricultural vehicles and auto mechanics exempt from the curfew?
Reply: Repair and maintenance shops of agricultural vehicles and auto mechanics are not exempt from the curfew. During the curfew imposed during the full closure period, repair and maintenance workshops and auto mechanics performing the repair and maintenance of vehicles used in agricultural production activities will be kept closed.
However, in case of necessity in terms of the sustainability of production activities, these workplaces may be opened temporarily with the knowledge of the district governorship / law enforcement for a short time and with the aim of eliminating the relevant malfunction, and will be able to offer services on call and solely for the elimination of the said malfunction.
Employees who have to come to their workplaces to provide this service will be temporarily exempted from the curfew restrictions, provided that they are limited only to these activities and are in line with the route / time.
Question: Will retirees be able to go to banks for pension and bonus payments to be made between 3-15 May 2021?
Reply: Retirement salaries and bonuses and other salary / monthly / wage payments to be made between 3-15 May 2021 within the full closing period;
- Complying with the calendar and time periods announced by the Banks Association of Turkey,
- To use it within the period corresponding to its own group within the calendar and periods to be announced according to the TR ID number or other procedures,
- Going to the nearest branch of the Bank where the salary payment will be made,
- Provided that the route and time rules are respected, our citizens within this scope will be exempted from the curfew restrictions on going to and from bank branches and ATMs.
- It is of great importance that our citizens use this exemption to make their way to and from the branch closest to the Bank's residence as soon as possible.
- Necessary measures should be taken by bank administrations under the coordination of local governors, and the number of branches to be kept open and the number of personnel to be employed should be increased in order to prevent the appearance of contrary to epidemic measures, especially the physical distance rule during salary / monthly / wage or bonus payments. In order to prevent concentration, it will be possible to stretch during the opening and closing hours of bank branches in this period.
Question: How will the pensions and social support payments for the disabled and elderly be delivered to the beneficiaries?
Reply: During the full closure period, both the disabled and elderly pensions and social support payments to be made between May 5-10 should be made in accordance with the conditions of combating the epidemic.
In this context, excluding those that will be transferred to PTT card holders and bank accounts as a result of negotiations with the Ministry of Family and Social Services, PTT General Directorate and Governorates;
- 867.242 for disabled and elderly pension,
- In social support payments, 765.852,
It was decided that the right holder's payments would be made at home and shared with the public by the Ministry of Family and Social Services.
- Within the scope of disabled and elderly pensions and social support payments to be made between May 5-10; Payments of 1.633.094 beneficiaries in total, excluding those to be sent to the PTT card or Iban number; Under the coordination of our governors and within the Vefa social support groups, it will be delivered to the right holders at their residences through PTT distributors, law enforcement officers and other public personnel.
Question: How should those who will feed stray animals behave during curfews?
Reply: Civil authorities and law enforcement units will provide the necessary facilities for our citizens who will feed stray animals during the curfews applied during the full closure period.
Those who will feed stray animals; On the days of curfews on the condition of being limited to the route between their residence and the feeding points, staying within the scope of the minimum person who can afford the feeding activity, presenting up-to-date photo / video footage of the animal feeding activity during the inspections by law enforcement or showing the materials they take to feed street animals. they will also be able to operate without the need to submit any documents.
Question: Are press members with turquoise press cards subject to curfews and intercity travel restrictions?
Reply: Considering the urgency of their public duty, press members holding a turquoise press card will not be subject to curfew and intercity travel restrictions provided that they present their corporate identity cards.
No additional permit or document will be required, apart from the turquoise press card, during the audits to be carried out by law enforcement officers and during the ticketing phase of intercity public transportation vehicles.
Question: How will the intercity travels of those who are involved in mobile beekeeping activities?
Reply: In our circular dated 03.04.2021 and numbered 6202; It was stated that people who are engaged in mobile beekeeping will not be restricted to their activities, provided that they disinfect their relevant equipment, especially transportation vehicles, before starting the intercity transfer, have carried out health checks on them and do not contact the local people as much as possible in the places they go.
Within the framework of the Veterinary Services, Plant Health, Food and Feed Law numbered 5996, people who engage in mobile beekeeping activities must obtain a bee registration system (ACS) registration certificate from the Provincial / District Agriculture and Forestry Directorates during the inter-provincial relocation.
In this respect, during the intercity travels of the mobile beekeepers within the scope of beekeeping activities, the AKS Registration Certificate issued by the Provincial / District Agriculture and Forestry Directorates and in the presence of a referral document, no travel permit will be required for the inspections by law enforcement officers.
Beekeepers who want to go to the areas where the beehives are located in the same city will also be given permission by checking the AKS registration document, route and time.
Question: How will the intercity travels of horse owners, trainers, grooms and other employees to participate in horse racing organizations?
Reply: Horse owners, trainers and grooms will be exempted from the prohibition of intercity travel in order to participate in organizations organized in different provinces, provided that an appointment document to be issued only for obligatory situations is submitted by the Turkey Jockey Club, which is the executor of the organization, as the horse races competitions continue to be held.
A copy of the assignment documents issued by the Jockey Club of Turkey, which will be subject to the time and route restriction of the competition, will be simultaneously sent to the relevant law enforcement units through the Governorships / District Governorates. "