Gaziantep University will receive 102 contracted healthcare personnel, the deadline for application is May 31, 2021.
The Rectorate of Gaziantep University, in accordance with the clause (B) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No.4, to be employed in university hospitals, as an appendix to the Principles Regarding Employment of Contracted Personnel attached to the Decree of the Council of Ministers dated 06/06/1978 and numbered 7/15754. Within the scope of paragraph (b) of Article 2, on the basis of the ranking to be made according to the 2020 KPSS (B) group score, contracted personnel with the specified number and quality will be recruited for the positions specified below.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
* It is compulsory to have a diploma score on the diploma or temporary graduation documents submitted by the candidates applying for the title of pharmacist (certified copy like the original or e-Government printout and transcript with a square code). Otherwise, his application will not be considered. Candidates who will apply for the pharmacist position do not require a KPSS score in accordance with the Principles Regarding Employment of Contracted Personnel.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES TO APPLY
A-Candidates who will make an application are required to study conditions and the following general conditions stated in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
1. Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
2. Except for Negligent Crimes; Not being convicted of a criminal offense or not being under investigation, even if the records of their convictions have been removed from the criminal record, if they have been pardoned, or have been expired or fined or postponed,
3. To be at least (18) years old as of the date of application,
4. For male candidates, having completed military service, exempted or postponed,
5. Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 657 of Law No. 53, not having any physical or mental illness or disability or disability that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously,
B- Pursuant to Article 657 / B of the Civil Servants Law No.4, “those who are employed on a contractual basis have their contracts terminated by their institutions due to violating the service contract or if they terminate the contract unilaterally within the contract period, except for the exceptions determined by the Council of Ministers Decision, as of the date of termination. Until a year has passed, they cannot be employed in the theories' contract personnel positions. ” According to the provision, their applications will not be accepted.
C- The applications of those whose employment contract was terminated by our institution while working in our institution and those who resigned from their job voluntarily will not be accepted.
D- From KPSS (B) group exams, 2020 KPSSP3 for undergraduate graduates, 2020 KPSSP93 for associate degree graduates, and 2020 KPSSP94 for high school graduates. (Excluding pharmacist position)
E- The applications of those who give false documents or make a declaration or those who are found to have submitted incomplete documents and those who cannot submit the requested documents will be deemed invalid, will be canceled even if the contract has been made, and legal action will be taken against them.
F- Candidates applying for the position of pharmacist must meet the conditions specified in Articles 6197, 2 and 3 of Law No. 4 on Pharmacists and Pharmacies.
APPLICATION FORM, PLACE AND TIME
Applications will be made in person to the Personnel Department of our University within 15 days (until the end of working hours) following the day the announcement is published in the Official Gazette.
Applications made by cargo or mail will be deemed invalid.
Candidates will apply for only one title. If an application is made for more than one title, both applications will be deemed invalid.
The applications of those who are later determined to make false declarations during the application and procedures and those who do not submit the requested documents will be deemed invalid and will be canceled even if their appointments are made.