"Masko-Bahariye" stations of the Ataköy-Olimpiyat Metro Line, which connects the five districts, are opened. The ceremony to be held with the participation of CHP President Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu and IMM President Ekrem İmamoğlu; It will be held on Saturday, May 29th.
Istanbul is experiencing the period of the most investment in metro in its history. The results of these investments are taken into service one by one. "Masko-Bahariye" stations of the Ataköy-Olympic Metro Line, which connects five districts, namely Başakşehir-Küçükçekmece-Bağcılar-Bahçelievler-Bakırköy; It will be put into service with a ceremony to be held on Saturday, May 29, 2021.
At the Bahariye Station in Küçükçekmece, the opening of the stations will be made by Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, President of the Republican People's Party (CHP), at the ceremony hosted by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) President Ekrem İmamoğlu.
500 THOUSAND PASSENGERS
- İkitelli-Ataköy Metro Line Total Length is 13,40 km and has 11 stations.
- Passenger carrying capacity is 4 thousand passengers / hour / direction with 36 train series, and has a daily carrying capacity of 500 thousand passengers.
- The average one-way journey between İkitelli-Ataköy is 31 minutes.
FIVE KEY INTEGRATIONS IN THE NETWORK
Ataköy-Olimpiyat Metro Line will also be in integration with important transportation networks of Istanbul. These lines are as follows:
- At İkitelli Station, the Olympic-İkitelli Industrial section of the Başakşehir-Olimpiyat-Kirazlı Metro Line (M3),
- Mahmutbey-Esenyurt Metro Line, the construction of which has been resumed at Atatürk Mahallesi Station,
- In Mimar Sinan Caddesi Station, the construction of Kirazlı-Halkalı Subway line,
- At Yenibosna Station, (M1A) Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro Line and Metrobus,
- Marmaray Line at Ataköy Station.