Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), between 24 May 2021 - 2 June 2021; Spraying will be done within the scope of weed control between Konya-Afyon-Kütahya-Eskişehir-Balıkesir and Afyon-Burdur-Isparta railway stations.
The drugs used in combat pose a danger due to the impressive feature of human and animal health. Citizens should be careful around the stations with the specified railway line sections. For ten days from the spraying date on the railway route and the adjacent lands; It is importantly announced that the citizens do not approach the sprayed area, they do not graze their animals in the specified places and do not harvest grass.
APPLICATION DATES AND ROUTE
- Between Konya-Akşehir train station and stations on 24.05.2021,
- Between Akşehir-Afyon-Dumlupınar station and stations on 25.05.2021,
- Between Afyon-Dinar station and stations on 26.05.2021,
- Between Dinar-Kaklık station and stations on 27.05.2021,
- Between Dinar-Gümüşgün-Isparta-Burdur train station and stations on 28.05.2021,
- Between Afyon-Kütahya train station and stations on 30.05.2021,
- Between Kütahya-Seyitömer-Eskişehir train stations and stations on 31.05.2021,
- Between Kütahya-Tavşanlı-Tunçbilek-Tavşanlı-Dursunbey train station and stations on 01.06.2021,
- Between Dursunbey-Balıkesir stations on 02.06.2021.