The deadline for the Mercedes-Benz StartUP Competition, organized within the scope of the Mercedes-Benz StartUP 2021 Program, has been extended until May 7, 2021 upon requests.
The Mercedes-Benz StartUP Program, which has supported more than 150 startups in different ways such as business development trainings, workshops, monetary awards, national and international network development; This year, too, it is held in cooperation with Mercedes-Benz and Impact Hub Istanbul. The Mercedes-Benz StartUP Competition held within the scope of the program makes life easier; It accepts applications from business plans and prototype ready startups that contribute to one or more of the Sustainable Development Goals, benefit the society and the environment, and are connected to technology until May 7, 2021.
50.000 TL award for each of the first three Startups
Startups that have passed the idea stage, whose business plan has been clarified, whose prototype has been produced or whose prototype plan is ready are evaluated by the competition jury. This year, "Transportation Solutions", "Social Benefit" and "Special Jury Award" categories. kazanmoments will win the grand prize of 50.000 TL each. All projects in the top 10 are eligible to participate in a special development program called “StartUP Boost” and the German Enterprise Ecosystem module, where they will have the opportunity to get to know the European startup ecosystem closely and develop potential collaborations. kazanwill ache. In addition, for the first time this year, the top 10 startups will receive one-on-one mentoring support from Mercedes-Benz executives tailored to their needs.
This year's jury of Mercedes-Benz StartUP is made up of valuable names in their respective fields.
The jury of the competition includes experts from non-governmental organizations, startup ecosystem and media, as well as Mercedes-Benz 'executives.
● Ahmet Can - “Technology is Everywhere” Program Presenter
● Ayşe Sabuncu - Impact Hub Istanbul Founding Partner
● Ceylan Özünel - Board Member of the Foundation for Life
● Çiğdem Toraman - StartersHub General Manager
● Didem Daphne Özensel - Mercedes-Benz Türk Second Hand Truck and Bus Sales Director
● Emre Kuzucu - Mercedes-Benz Turkish Bus R&D Director
● Özlem Vidin Engindeniz - Mercedes-Benz Automotive Executive Board Member and Director of Global IT Solutions Center
● Süer Sülün - Mercedes-Benz Türk Chief Executive Officer
● Şükrü Bekdikhan - Mercedes-Benz Automobile Group President
● Talat Yeşiloğlu - Fast Company Turkey Editor
● Oben Akyol - Founder of Circular Mind
● Tolga İmamoğlu - WRI Senior Manager, Transportation & Road Safety
Applications for the Mercedes-Benz StartUP competition May 7 2021 until midnight istanbul.impacthub.net/MBStartUP will be accepted online through the address.