Reward by entering the MARVEL Future Fight game kazanorganizes an introductory event. Netmarble proudly announces the 2015th Anniversary of the 6 release of the popular mobile game MARVEL Future Fight, made in collaboration with Marvel Entertainment. Today's update brings a variety of in-game events, player rewards and other content for player Agents to enjoy!
As a start, Netmarble players will only be rewarded by entering MARVEL Future Fight. kazanorganizes an introductory event. The 6th Anniversary Entry will run from April 30th to May 9th and gives a 1th Anniversary Special Icon with 3x Selector: Category 6 Character as the main reward.
In addition, players complete in-game missions and receive various rewards. kazanThere will be two 6th Anniversary Celebration missions available to him. The first mission runs from April 30th to May 10th and includes the main rewards Mega Skin Power Up Pass: Epic, 1x FRP Lottery Pass, 1x Tier-2 Mega Advancement Pass, and more.
Players will now receive rewards based on the growth score of the Super Heroes sent. kazanHe will be able to send his characters to protect certain areas he is in. Players can send more characters by unlocking Submission Slots obtained by completing high level chapters.
Other updates for MARVEL Future Fight include:
- Mephisto is now available and starts from Category-3
- New Costumes are available for Iron Man (Superior Iron Man), Mister Fantastic (The Maker), and Professor X (Classic).
- Main UI will be refreshed to celebrate its 6th anniversary
- Story: Campaign missions will be deleted and Special Normal Chapters will be unlocked as the actual Campaign episode is completed
- 'Potential Awareness' feature unlocked for Mephisto, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Baron Mordo, Kaecilius, Santana, Hellstorm and Clea
- 'Potential Wake Up' feature unlocked for Invisible Woman, Human Torch, and The Thing, with new Awakened Abilities
- Category-1 characters can now evolve with less material