Curfew restrictions will be applied across Istanbul from April 22, 19.00:26 until April 05.00, XNUMX:XNUMX, with the circular of the Ministry of Interior. During the restriction, our citizens who have to work due to healthcare workers and their mandatory duties will be traveling with the following tariffs in order not to be victims.
On Thursday, April 22, the evening peak hour schedule will start at 16.00, and our flights will be reduced gradually as of 19.00. The arrangements made will be followed by our businesses on a daily and hourly basis and new arrangements will be made in the frequency of voyages if deemed necessary.
On the days of 23-24-25 April, flights will be made at 06.00-minute intervals between 00.00-15 on the lines listed below.
Lines to be operated:
- M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport metro line
- M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı metro line
- M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line
- M3 Kirazlı-Olimpiyat-Başakşehir metro line
- M4 Kadıköy-Tavşantepe metro line
- M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line
- M7 Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line (Mecidiyeköy station is not operational)
- T1 Kabataş- Bağcılar tram line
- T4 Topkapı-Masjid-i Selam tram line
- T5 Cibali-Alibeyköy Pocket Bus Station tram line
Our lines listed below will not operate on April 23-24-25. The trips will be made as of 26 on Monday, April 06.00, as previously published.
- M6 Levent-Boğaziçi Ü. / Hisarüstü metro line
- T3 Kadıköy- Fashion tram line
- F1 Taksim-Kabataş funicular line
- TF1 Macka-Taşkışla
- Our TF2 Eyüp-Piyer Loti ropeway lines will not be operated.
We hope to have healthy weekends that we will enjoy in Istanbul as soon as possible.