The Ministry of Interior has sent a circular to 81 Provincial Governorships on Full Closing Measures. In the circular; With the increasing contagiousness of the Covid-19 virus after mutating new variants, new measures had to be taken in order to manage the risk posed by the Coronavirus (Covid-19) epidemic in terms of public health and public order and to keep the spread of the disease under control, and the decisions taken at the Presidential Cabinet meeting on April 13, 2021. As of Wednesday, April 14, 2021, a two-week partial closure process has been entered.
At the current stage, it is seen that the rate of increase of the epidemic first slowed down, then stopped, and in the last days it has entered a downward trend after the partial closure measures, the basic procedures and principles of which are determined by our Circular No. 14.04.2021 dated 6638.
In this context, in line with the decisions taken in the Presidential Cabinet that convened under the chairmanship of our President on 26.04.2021; New measures will be added to the currently implemented partial closure measures and a full closure period will be initiated. It is considered that the following measures should be taken to cover the entire country during the full closing period, which will last from 29:2021 on Thursday, 19.00 April 17, until 2021:05.00 on Monday, XNUMX May XNUMX.
In addition to the measures specified in our Circular dated 14.04.2021 and numbered 6638 during the full closure period;
1. Curfew Restriction
A full-time curfew will be applied, starting at 29:2021 on Thursday, April 19.00, 17, and ending at 2021:05.00 on Monday, May XNUMX, XNUMX, regardless of weekdays and weekends.
1.1 On the days when the curfew will be applied, the places and persons specified in the Annex will be exempted from the restriction in order to ensure the continuity of production, manufacturing, supply and logistics chains, health, agriculture and forestry activities.
Exemptions for the curfew are limited by the reason for exemption and, accordingly, the time and route, as clearly stated in our circular dated 14.12.2020 and numbered 20799, otherwise it will be considered as abuse of exemptions and will be subject to administrative / judicial sanctions.
1.2 On the days when there is a curfew, grocery stores, markets, greengrocers, butchers, dried fruits and dessert shops can operate between 10.00-17.00, provided that our citizens are limited to meeting their mandatory needs and do not drive a vehicle (except for disabled citizens), the closest grocery store, market, greengrocer, butcher will be able to go to and from dried fruits and desserts.
Between the same hours, grocery stores, markets, greengrocers, butchers, dried fruits, desserts and online ordering companies will be able to make sales to home / address.
The above mentioned application will be valid for chain and super markets six days a week, chain markets will remain closed on Sundays.
1.3 On days when there is a curfew, eating and drinking places (places such as restaurants, restaurants, cafeterias, patisseries) will only be able to operate as take-away services.
Eating and drinking places and online food ordering companies will be able to deliver packages on a 13-hour basis until Thursday, May 2021, 24, at the end of the month of Ramadan. Eating and drinking places and online food ordering companies will be able to provide takeaway until 01.00:XNUMX after the end of Ramadan.
1.4 In the full closure period, the bakery where bread production is made and / or bakery products licensed businesses and only the dealers of these workplaces will be open (Only bread and bakery products can be sold in these workplaces.) Our citizens will be able to go to and from the bakery within walking distance of their residences, provided that they are limited to meeting their bread and bakery product needs and do not drive a vehicle (except for disabled citizens).
Bread distribution vehicles belonging to bakery and bakery licensed businesses can only serve bread to markets and grocery stores, and no sales will be made on the streets.
1.5 During the curfew, all commercial enterprises, workplaces and / or offices will be closed except for the places where the above-mentioned basic food, medicine and cleaning products are sold and the workplaces within the scope of exemption in order not to disrupt the production, manufacturing, supply and logistics chains and face to face, except for remote work. service will not be provided.
1.6 Having a reservation in accommodation facilities during the period when the curfew will be applied will not provide exemption from the curfew and / or intercity travel restriction for our citizens, and during this period, accommodation facilities will only be able to serve people who have a travel permit depending on compulsory circumstances.
1.7 The exemption for the curfew restrictions for foreigners only covers foreigners who are in our country temporarily / for a short time within the scope of touristic activities; Foreigners who are in our country outside the scope of touristic activities, including residence permit holders, persons under temporary protection status or international protection applicants and status holders, are subject to curfew restrictions.
1.8 During the complete closure process, the basic needs of our citizens in advanced age groups who are unable to meet their needs or who have severe illnesses will be met by VEFA Social Support Groups, and the necessary measures are taken by Governors and District Governors in terms of both assigning personnel and meeting their needs as soon as possible. will be taken.
2. Restriction of Travel Between Cities
Intercity travels of our citizens will not be allowed from 29 on Thursday, April 2021, 19.00 until 17 on Monday, May 2021, 05.00, except in compulsory cases, when a curfew will be applied.
2.1- Exceptions to travel restrictions between cities;
- Public officials (inspector, auditor, etc.) who are assigned by the relevant Ministry or public institution or organization within the scope of the performance of a mandatory public duty will be exempted from this provision provided that they submit their identity card together with their identity card.
- The applications to be made by any deceased relative to attend the funeral of himself or his spouse, deceased first-degree relative or brother or to accompany the funeral transfer process through the e-APPLICATION or ALO 199 systems of the Ministry of Internal Affairs at the e-Devlet gateway (up to 9 relatives) The necessary travel permit will be issued to the relatives of the deceased automatically by the system without wasting any time.
Citizens who will apply within the scope of funeral transfer and burial procedures will not be required to submit any documents, and the necessary inquiry will be made automatically before issuing the travel permit through the integration provided with the Ministry of Health.
2.2- Conditions to be Considered Required;
- Who is discharged from the hospital where he is treated and wants to return to his original residence, who has been referred with a doctor's report and / or previously received a doctor appointment / control,
- Accompanying himself or his spouse's first degree relative or sibling receiving hospital treatment (maximum 2 persons),
- Those who have come to the city they are in in the last 5 days but do not have a place to stay but want to return to their place of residence (those who submit their travel ticket, vehicle license plate, other documents showing their travel, information and information),
- Those who will take the central exams announced by ÖSYM,
- Who want to complete their military service and return to their settlements,
- An invitation letter for private or public daily contract,
- Released from penal institutions,
It will be accepted that the persons have a mandatory state.
2.3 Our citizens, in the presence of the above-mentioned compulsory situations, provided that they document this situation; They will be able to travel on e-government, provided that they obtain permission from the Travel Permit Boards established within the Governorate / District Governorship over the E-APPLICATION and ALO 199 systems of the Ministry of Interior. Persons given a Travel Permit will be exempt from the curfew during their travel period.
2.4 Taking into account the increase in travel permit requests during the full closure process, all kinds of measures will be taken to ensure that travel permit requests can be quickly evaluated and resolved, especially by assigning a sufficient number of personnel by our Governors and District Governors.
2.5 Before ticketing for people who will travel by public transportation such as plane, train, ship or bus within the specified period, the availability of a travel permit will be checked, and if a valid travel permit is available, ticketing will be made.
HES code query will certainly be made before the passengers are admitted to the vehicles on public transportation vehicles such as planes, trains, ships or buses, and if there is no objectionable situation such as diagnosed / contact, they will be taken to the vehicle.
2.6 Public transportation vehicles operating between cities (excluding aircraft); They will be able to accept passengers at the rate of 50% of the passenger carrying capacity specified in the vehicle license and the seat of the passengers in the vehicle will be such that the passengers cannot contact each other (1 full 1 empty).
3. In the process of complete closure, remote or rotational work will be initiated in such a way that the minimum personnel level required for the maintenance of services in public institutions and organizations, excluding critical duty areas such as health, security and emergency calls (the minimum personnel level will not exceed 50% of the total number of personnel)
In this period;
- Due to the fact that they do not have any special exemption, public personnel subject to remote and rotational work will not leave their residences except for the principles that other citizens are subject to.
- For the public personnel who will work in the service buildings / places of public institutions and organizations, a duty document will be issued by the authorized manager and will be subject to exemption limited to the route between the place of residence and the workplace within the period of duty.
4. The necessary measures will be taken simultaneously by the governorships under the coordination of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry in order to act in accordance with the conditions of combating the epidemic in seasonal agricultural workers, livestock and beekeeping activities, where mobility between provinces is mandatory, in this context, measures to be taken in the areas where seasonal agricultural workers will stay with the mobility of seasonal agricultural workers and inter-provincial Until a new Circular is published by our Ministry on livestock and beekeeping activities, we will act in accordance with the principles set out in our Circular No. 03.04.2020 dated 6202.
5. In order to ensure that the full-time curfew measure is also implemented in residential sites, the site management will be given responsibility, and people (especially children and young people) who go out without permission will be warned about their return to their residence.
6. During the curfew period, special attention will be given to feeding stray animals, in this context, necessary coordination will be established by the Governor / District Governors with local governments, relevant public institutions and organizations, and necessary measures will be taken for feeding stray animals, for this purpose, parks, gardens, forests, especially animal shelters stray animals like natural
It will be ensured that food, feed, food and water are regularly released to living areas.
7. Increasing the Effectiveness of Audit Activities
7.1 In the period of full closure, law enforcement officers will be ensured to participate in inspection activities in full capacity, and comprehensive, well-attended, effective and continuous audit activities will be planned and implemented by law enforcement agencies, especially curfews and intercity travel restrictions.
7.2 During curfews;
- Issuing false documents showing that they work in workplaces with exemptions,
- Making fake appointments from private health institutions,
- Use of bakery, market, grocery store, butcher, greengrocer, dried fruit shop or dessert shop beyond the intended purpose (such as going to the market as a family),
- Considering that exemptions are increasingly abused in cases such as the misuse of the Farmer Registration Certificate (ÇKS), all kinds of measures will be taken by the law enforcement officers in order to prevent these abuses and the control of these issues will be especially ensured during the audits.
7.3 In order to increase the effectiveness of the restriction on travel between cities, checkpoints will be established at all entrances and exits of cities (provided that inter-provincial coordination is ensured), whether there is a sufficient number of law enforcement personnel (from traffic and law enforcement units) to be assigned at the control points by public transportation vehicles or by private vehicles. It will definitely be examined and people who do not have a valid excuse / exemption will not be allowed to travel between cities.
7.4 During the full closure period, during which a full-time curfew will be applied, a sufficient number of law enforcement personnel will be assigned to carry out the necessary controls around the workplaces such as bakeries, markets, grocery stores, butchers, greengrocers, dried fruits and desserts that will be kept open only to meet the basic needs of our citizens; In the patrol and inspection activities to be carried out, it will be checked whether these workplaces comply with the rules and whether our citizens comply with the rule of not driving to these workplaces and going to the closest place to their residence.
APPENDIX: List of Places and People Exempt from Curfew
On the days when the curfew restrictions will be applied, provided that it is within the scope of exemption and limited to the exemption reason / route;
1. Members of Parliament and employees,
2. Those responsible for ensuring public order and security (including private security officers),
3. Public institutions and organizations and enterprises (airports, ports, border gates, customs, highways, nursing homes, elderly nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, PTT, etc.) required for the maintenance of compulsory public services, employees and religious officials in places of worship, Emergency Call Centers, Loyalty Social Support Units, Provincial / District Epidemic Control Centers, Migration Management, Red Crescent, AFAD and those working in the scope of disaster and those who are voluntarily assigned, grandfathers and officers of cemevis,
4. Public and private health institutions and organizations, pharmacies, veterinary clinics and animal hospitals, and those working there, physicians and veterinarians,
5. Those who have a mandatory health appointment (including blood and plasma donations to be made to the Red Crescent),
6. Workplaces carrying out activities related to the production, transportation and sales of medicines, medical devices, medical masks and disinfectants, and those working there,
7. Production and manufacturing facilities and construction activities and those working at these locations,
8. Individuals working in the production, irrigation, processing, spraying, harvesting, marketing and transportation of herbal and animal products,
9. Agricultural pesticides, seeds, seedlings, fertilizers and so on for agricultural production. workplaces where products are sold and those who work there,
10. Companies engaged in domestic and international transportation (including export / import / transit passes) and logistics and their employees,
11. Those who are involved in the transportation or logistics of products and / or materials (including cargo), within the scope of domestic and international transportation, storage and related activities,
12. Hotels and accommodation and those working there,
13. Those who will feed stray animals, officers / volunteer employees of animal shelters / farms / care centers and Animal Nutrition Group members established by our Circular No. 7486,
14. Those who go out to meet the compulsory need of their pets provided that they are limited to the front of their residence,
15. Newspaper, magazines, radio, television and internet media organizations, media monitoring centers, newspaper printing presses, employees and newspaper distributors in these places,
16. Fuel stations, tire repairers and their employees,
17. Vegetable / fruit and seafood wholesale markets and those working there,
18. Bakery and / or bakery licensed workplaces where bread is produced, vehicles assigned in the distribution of the bread produced and those working there,
19. Those who are in charge of funeral burials (religious officials, hospital and municipal officials, etc.) and those who will attend the funerals of their first-degree relatives,
20. Large facilities and enterprises strategically operating in the natural gas, electricity and petroleum sectors (such as refinery and petrochemical plants and thermal and natural gas cycle plants) and those working in these areas,
21. Electricity, water, natural gas, telecommunications etc. Those who are in charge of maintaining the transmission and infrastructure systems that should not be interrupted and fixing their failures and technical service employees, provided that they document that they are on duty to provide service
22. Cargo, water, newspaper and kitchen tube distribution companies and their employees,
23. Personnel of local administrations who will work to carry out public transportation, cleaning, solid waste, water and sewage, anti-snow, pesticide, fire brigade and cemetery services,
24. Drivers and officers of urban public transportation vehicles (metrobus, metro, bus, minibus, taxi, etc.),
25. Dormitory, hostel, construction site etc. those who are in charge of meeting the basic needs that those who stay in public places will need,
26. Employees (workplace doctor, security guard, guard, etc.) who are required to be present at workplaces in order to ensure occupational health and safety and safety of workplaces,
27. Those with “Special Needs” such as autism, severe mental retardation and down syndrome and their parents / guardians or accompanying persons,
28. Within the framework of the court decision, they will establish personal relations with their children (provided that they submit the court decision),
29. National athletes who will participate in domestic and international competitions and camps and professional sports competitions that can be played without an audience, athletes, managers and other officials,
30. Information processing centers and employees of institutions, organizations and businesses that have a widespread service network throughout the country, especially banks (provided that they are in minimum number),
31. Those who can document that they will attend the central exams announced by the ÖSYM (spouse, sibling, mother or father accompanying these persons) and exam attendants,
32. Eating and drinking places and employees in the listening facilities located by the intercity highways, which are permitted by the Provincial / District General Hygiene Boards,
33. Lawyers, provided that they are limited to the performance of judicial duties such as compulsory attorney / attorney, hearing, expression,
34. The parties or their attorneys (attorneys) and those who will go to the auction halls for the obligatory work and transactions related to the lawsuit and execution proceedings,
35. Vehicle inspection stations and personnel working there, and vehicle owners with vehicle inspection appointments,
36. Personnel who carry out distance education video shooting, editing and montage activities or coordinate these activities in vocational and technical secondary education schools / institutions affiliated to the Ministry to be broadcast on the EBA LİSE TV MTAL and EBA platform
37. Providing a document stating that they are in charge of the professional site managers and the apartment / site management, and the cleaning, heating etc. of the apartments and sites, provided that they are limited to the route to and from the apartment or sites where they are in charge. officers who carry out their work,
38. Owners and employees of workplaces selling pets, limited to the route between residence and workplace, in order to provide daily care and feeding of animals in the workplace,
39. Horse owners, trainers, grooms and other employees, provided that they only care and feed the race horses and prepare for the races and are limited to the route between the residence and the race or training area,
40. Those who work in companies that spray their workplaces against pests and other harmful insects, provided that they only stay on the routes that are mandatory for spraying activities and document this situation,
41. Independent accountants, independent accountant financial advisors, certified public accountants and their employees, depending on the reason for exemption and limited to their departure / arrival from their place of residence,
42. Branches and employees of banks that will serve with a limited number of branches and personnel between 10.00-16.00 hours, the number of which will be determined by the bank management,
43. Notaries on duty and those working here.