Turkish National Contracted Secretary Exam Announcement
Two (2) vacant positions in the Consulate General of the Republic of Turkey in London will be recruited by exam.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
QUALIFICATIONS OF CANDIDATES
1. Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
2. Not to be older than 41 years as of the exam date,
3. To be graduated from at least high school or equivalent schools and foreign schools approved by the Ministry of National Education to be equivalent to these schools,
4. Not to be deprived of public rights,
5. Not to be sentenced for imprisonment, embezzlement, conflict, corruption, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of faith, even if they have been subjected to heavy imprisonment or more than 6 months imprisonment or amnesty,
6. To have or have done military service for men,
7. To certify that there is no obstacle to work in all kinds of climatic conditions with the report of the health committee (Health Committee Report is requested from the candidates to be employed),
8. Very good command of English and Turkish,
9. Being able to use a computer (MS Office and Internet Applications)
Applications must reach our Consulate General "Rutland Lodge, Rutland Gardens SW10 2021BW, London" by the end of working hours on Monday, May 7, 1 or in person within working hours (between 09: 00-13: 00, 14.00-16.00 every weekday). can be done. Our Consulate General is not responsible for delays and losses that may occur in applications made by mail.