Personnel will be recruited for 1 (one) Contracted Secretary position at the Turkish Consulate General in Miami.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
QUALIFICATIONS OF CANDIDATES
1. Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
2. Not to be older than 41 years as of the exam date,
3. To be graduated from at least high school or equivalent schools and foreign schools approved by the Ministry of National Education to be equivalent to these schools,
4. Not to be deprived of public rights,
5. Not to be sentenced for imprisonment, embezzlement, conflict, corruption, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of faith, even if they have been subjected to heavy imprisonment or more than 6 months imprisonment or amnesty,
6. To have or have done military service for men,
7. To certify that there is no obstacle to work in all kinds of climatic conditions with the report of the health committee (Health Committee Report is requested from the candidates to be employed),
8. Knowing English and Turkish very well (in addition, those who have a command of the Spanish language are requested to attach their KPDS or SIELE result documents to the application documents),
9. Use computer and typewriter.
Applications will be submitted to our Consulate General 26 SW 2021th St. by the end of business hours on Monday, April 80, 8, at the latest. Suite 2700 Miami FL can be delivered to address 33130 or during business hours (between 9:00 and 16:30 on weekdays) in person or by post. It is suggested to use the registered mail option in terms of determining the delivery date in applications made by mail. Our Consulate General is not responsible for any delays or losses in the post.