The deadline for application to the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency is April 30, 2021, and according to the results of the entrance exam, Banks Sworn-in Auditor, Assistant Banking Specialist (Banking and Legal Fields), BRSA Assistant Specialist (Communication Area) to be employed in the main and advisory service units of the Agency (Istanbul). ) and 120 professional staff will be recruited under the title of BRSA Assistant Specialists to be employed in the Human Resources, Board Affairs and Resolutions, Education, Financial Affairs and Administrative Affairs Directorates (Istanbul) within the Department of Support Services.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
The entrance exam has two stages, written and oral. The written phase of the entrance exam is one day for Assistant Banking Specialists (Banking and Legal Fields), BRSA Assistant Specialists (Communication Area) and BRSA Assistant Specialists, and two days for the Banking Assistant Sworn-in Auditors in Istanbul in morning and afternoon sessions. will also be carried out.
The place and dates of the written and oral exam will be determined within the framework of the new decisions to be taken regarding the issue during the Covid-19 outbreak and will be announced on the official website of the Authority (bddk.org.tr). Candidates will not be notified separately.
A) General Conditions:
1) Being a Turkish citizen.
2) Not being deprived of public rights.
3) Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; Crimes against the security of the state, even if a prison sentence or pardon for a year or more for a crime committed intentionally, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of trust, fraudulent not to be convicted of the crimes of bankruptcy, rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the act, laundering of the assets arising from the crime or smuggling.
4) In terms of military status; Not having any connection with military service, not having reached the age of military service, or having completed active duty or postponed or transferred to the reserve class if he / she has reached the military service age.
5) Not having mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
6) In the first paragraph of Article 5411 of the Banking Law No. 8;
a) Not being bankrupt according to the provisions of the Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law No.2004, not declaring concordat, not having the restructuring application approved by means of reconciliation or not having a decision to postpone bankruptcy,
b) Failure to hold qualified shares or control in banks where Article 5411 of the Banking Law No.71 is applied, or banks that have been transferred to the Savings Deposit Insurance Fund (Fund) prior to the entry into force of this Law,
c) Bankers subjected to liquidation and financial institutions subject to liquidation other than voluntary liquidation, in development and investment banks whose operating licenses have been revoked, the management and control of their partners, excluding dividends, are transferred to the Fund, or the permissions and powers to bank and accept deposits and participation funds have been abolished. not having qualified shares or not controlling the credit institutions before their transfer to the Fund or their permissions and authorizations for banking and accepting deposits and participation funds are revoked,
d) Even if they have been pardoned, except for negligent crimes, they have not been sentenced to heavy imprisonment or more than five years in prison in accordance with the repealed Turkish Penal Code No.765 and other laws, imprisonment for more than three years in accordance with the Turkish Penal Code No.5237 and other laws, or Banks no.3182 Opposition to the provisions of the Law No. 4389 of the Banking Law repealed by this Law, this Law and the Capital Market Law No. 2499 and the legislation on lending transactions requiring imprisonment, or in accordance with the repealed Turkish Penal Code No. 765, the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237 or other laws. Disgraceful crimes such as qualified embezzlement, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of faith, fraudulent bankruptcy and smuggling crimes other than exploitation and employment smuggling, fraud in official tenders and purchases, money laundering or against the personality of the State Revealing crimes and State secrets a, crimes against the signs of the sovereignty of the State and the dignity of its organs, crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, crimes against relations with foreign states, crimes of tax evasion or these crimes. To be not convicted of participation, to meet the conditions.
7) Persons who do not meet the conditions specified in sub-clauses (a), (b), (c) and (d) of the first paragraph of Article 5411 of this Law included in Article 26 of the Banking Law No. 8, the general manager of banks, They cannot be employed as a deputy general manager or officer with signature authority. Banks are obliged to immediately remove the signature powers of these persons. The signature powers of the bank members who are determined to violate the provisions of this Law or other relevant legislation and endanger the safe operation of the bank as a result of the institution's audits and who are requested to legal prosecution are temporarily revoked by the decision of the Board. These people cannot be employed in any bank as personnel with the authority to sign, unless they are authorized by the Board.
EXAM APPLICATION AND EVALUATION
Applications will start at 16:2021 on April 14.00, 30 and end at 2021:16.00 on April XNUMX, XNUMX.
Applications will only be made electronically by filling in the "Application Form", which can be accessed on the official website of the Authority (bddk.org.tr).
Candidates meeting the above-mentioned application requirements; Based on the highest score obtained from any of the KPSS score type and / or any type determined for the field to which they will apply, the applicant is subjected to a ranking starting from the candidate with the highest score among the applicants. In the ranking, those who are among the number of candidates specified in the table in Annex-2 (20 times the number of staff planned) are accepted for the written exam. Candidates who have the same score as the last candidate are also eligible to take the written exam.
As a result of the examination of the applications, the list of candidates who are eligible to take the written exam will be announced on the official website of the Institution (bddk.org.tr).