To be employed as contracted personnel in the Central and Provincial Organization of the Forensic Medicine Institution in accordance with Article 6 / B of the Civil Servants Law No. 6, according to the "Principles on Employment of Contracted Personnel", which entered into force with the Decree of the Council of Ministers dated 1978/7/15754 and numbered 657/4. about to;
Oral exam to be held by the Forensic Medicine Institute for the positions of 1 Other Technical Service Personnel (Chemist), 18 Laborants, 24 Protection and Security Officers, 30 Technicians and 3 Support Personnel (Servant), whose location, title, qualification and special conditions are specified in Annex-4 According to the result, contracted personnel will be employed.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
Candidates who entered the 2020 KPSS and scored at least 70 points from the type of score required for each position will be able to apply for the oral exams to be held by the Presidency of the Forensic Medicine Institute. Those who will apply must meet the conditions stated in the 5th and 6th articles of the Ministry of Justice Civil Servant Examination, Appointment and Transfer Regulation and the conditions specified in the 4th article of this announcement.
For oral exams, based on the scores obtained in the central exam, candidates will be invited up to 3 times the number of positions announced for each position, starting with the highest score.
Those who will apply must meet the following general and special conditions specified in Annex-1.
- a) be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
- b) To meet the age requirements specified in Article 22 of the Law No. 2021 on April 657, 40, which is the deadline for the application, and not to be 35 years old as of the first day of January of the year in which the central examination is held. (Those born on or after January 01, 1985 will be able to apply.)
To be under the age of 2020 as of the first day of January of the year in which the central examination (KPSS-30) is held for the Protection and Security Officer position. (Those born on or after January 01, 1990 will be able to apply for the exam.)
- c) Not having any interest in military service or not having reached the age of military service, having completed active military service or postponed or transferred to the reserve class,
- ç) Not to be convicted of the crimes listed in the amended 657/48-A / 1 clause of Law No. 5,
- d) Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 657 of Law No. 53, not having any mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously,
- e) Not being deprived of public rights,
- f) To have the education qualification required for the position to be appointed as of the deadline.
Place and method of application
Applications by the Forensic Medicine Institute http://www.atk.gov.tr It will be made on the official website at the address. No documents will be sent by mail or other communication channels after the application made on the website. During the application, the photograph, KPSS result document, diploma or temporary graduation certificate and the special security ID card (marked with the gun) for the Protection and Security Officer position must be uploaded to the system, so candidates must have the pdf or picture format of these documents ready. The application registration number will be automatically given by the system to the candidates who complete the application process properly.
Candidates will only be able to make one application for each contract position and title. If the same candidate applies for more than one position and title, all of their applications will be deemed invalid, and those who have taken the exam in this way will not be started even if they are successful.
Applications will start at 12:2021 on Monday, April 10, 00, and end at 22:2021 on Thursday, April 17, 00.