Making a statement after the Cabinet meeting, where decisions were taken within the scope of combating the Corona virus, President Erdoğan announced that a curfew will be applied on weekends throughout the country throughout the month of Ramadan.
Curfew on Weekend
According to the last minute statements made by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan after the cabinet meeting; "(Ramadan month) During this blessed month, we will impose a curfew on weekends across the country." expressions were used. In this context, a curfew will be restricted on weekends throughout the country during Ramadan. Only in Turkey during Ramadan to limit the services takeaway restaurants and cafes.
When Will the Month of Ramadan Begin?
The month of Ramadan 2021 will start on April 13th. It will also end on May 12.
When is Ramadan 2021?
It starts on Thursday, May 13th.
It ends on Saturday, May 15.
New Precautionary Decisions for Ramadan
Highlights from the statements made by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan are as follows;
- In the month of Ramadan, we will make a little sacrifice together. During this blessed month, we will impose a curfew on weekends across the country.
- Only businesses like restaurants and coffee shops across Turkey during Ramadan to limit their services to the service pack.
- Again, during the month of Ramadan, events such as iftar and sahur will not be held throughout the country. In addition to the existing supports, we will provide some contributions to operators such as restaurants and cafes that will be affected by this practice.
- In April and May, within the scope of normalization and unpaid leave, we will undertake the premium burden of our restaurant and cafe employees who cannot benefit from insurance premium support, and we will also pay 1500 TL per person in cash.
- In every area of our citizens with a halloween gönlümüz we can live our freedom by Turkey in this process to achieve a photo I invite caution and precision evaluation.
- Unfortunately, the number of provinces in the red category, which constitutes a very high risk group, has reached 58 cities that constitute eighty percent of our population.
- In the light of the data we have and the evaluations we made, we decided to share the following issues with our nation today.
- Turkey curfew restrictions throughout the evening 21.00:5.00 and will continue as XNUMX in the morning every day of the week
- In the provinces in the red category, the weekend curfew, which is only applied on Sunday, will now continue on Saturday and Sunday.
- Diner, a restaurant, a 50% capacity and will be able to operate in accordance with the rules specified in all other parts of Turkey without distinction of businesses such as cafes colors.
- The package service will continue in its current state after the closing time and on the days of the curfew.
Tarawih Prayers Will Be Performed in Houses, Not Mosques
Emphasizing that the danger of the epidemic throughout the world and the number of cases and deaths continue to increase, Ali Erbaş continued his words as follows:
“As a result of the multi-faceted evaluations we made and the multi-faceted consultations with the authorized bodies of our state, especially our Ministry of Health, we decided that it is more appropriate to perform our tarawih prayers in our homes rather than in mosques under the current conditions. Of course, our hearts wanted us to perform our tarawih prayers in our mosques and to experience that joy in our mosques with our children and children. However, due to the danger of epidemic disease, the necessity of staying in a closed area for a long time in tarawih prayer, and the presence of cases that do not show any symptoms, we will perform our tarawih prayers in our homes as we did last year. Of course it is painful and sad. It is really painful for me to make such an announcement, but health is very important. "
📩 07/04/2021 16:41