Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality has brought a new regulation to public transportation times, taking into account the full closing period.
The Department of Transportation will continue to serve our citizens with curfews during the full closure period, with a 41% capacity and 50 buses on 103 routes in total.
According to the new regulation
Our public transportation vehicles at the weekend;
- It will operate from 06:30 to 09:30 in the morning and from 15:30 to 19:00 in the evening.
Between 09:30 and 15:30; A voyage will be arranged once in 1 hour on A-3, A-4, A-1, E-9, E-1, AZ lines.
Night watch vehicles;
- It will continue to serve on 19 routes (AZ, B30, CE00, CE30, CE13, Z6, Z2, F3, B4, E2, E3, E2, Z8) between 1:8 and 9:5.
- CE4 30 minutes, F-2 50 minutes, CE2 150 minutes, AZ, CE3, Z3, E1, E8, 60 minutes, B6, Z2, B8, E9, Z5 every 2 hours.
Public transport services on weekdays;
- A-1, A-2, AZ, B-3, A-3, A-4, B6, B8, CE-2, E-1, E-8, E-9, F-2, Z-2, Every 5 minutes on Z-30 routes,
- Every 10 minutes on E-1, O-2, O-1, P-60 routes,
- Every 2 minutes on BT-1, BS-7, E-7, F-7, Z-2, H-1, G-120 routes,
- There will be a 60-minute expedition on the Ergani city route.
Silvan, Bismil, Ergani Districts 120 daily trips will be made every 4 minutes, 180 daily trips to Çınar District every 4 minutes, and 2 daily trips to Hani and Çermik Districts.
TO REACH THE SHIFT TIME LIST CLICK HERE