2 (two) contracted secretary positions at the Turkish Consulate General of Antwerp will be recruited by exam.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
QUALIFICATIONS OF CANDIDATES
- Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
- Being under the age of 46 as of the exam date,
- To be graduated from at least high schools or equivalent schools and foreign schools approved by the Ministry of National Education as equivalent to these schools,
- Not to be deprived of public rights,
- Not to be convicted of imprisonment due to a disgraceful act such as embezzlement, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of faith, fraudulent bankruptcy, even if they have been sentenced to heavy imprisonment or imprisonment for more than 6 months or forgiveness,
- To have done or be deemed to have done military service for men,
- To document with a health board report that there is no obstacle to working in all kinds of climatic conditions (Health Board Report is requested from the candidates to be employed.),
- Fluent in Dutch and Turkish,
- Using computers and typewriters.
DOCUMENTS REQUESTED FROM CANDIDATES FOR APPLICATION
- Application petition stating the request to participate in the exam (The petition should include contact information such as address, telephone number, e-mail address.)
- Resume (CV),
- Original or certified copy of the Turkish passport with its processed pages,
- Original or certified copy of identity card,
- Original or certified copy of the diploma obtained from the last graduated school ("equivalence certificate" to be obtained from Educational Consultancy / Attaché for high school graduates who were educated abroad)
- For men, a definite military discharge certificate or a document showing that there is no military service or a certified copy,
- 6 color passport photos taken in the last 2 months,
For applications by mail, photocopies of the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th order documents can be sent, provided that the originals are submitted before the written exam.
Applications must be sent by mail or in person within working hours (between 2-2021, 17-00 every weekday) to the address of our Consulate General Sorbenlaan 16, 2610 Wilrijk, Antwerpen / Belgium by Friday, April 09.00, 13.00 at the latest (14.00:17.00). can be done. Our Consulate General is not responsible for delays or losses that may occur in applications made by mail.