After the new decisions announced by President Erdoğan, the Ministry of Interior sent a circular on “Review of Measures” to 81 Provincial Governorships.
Considering the recommendations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Ministry of Health and the Coronavirus Scientific Committee, in line with the decisions taken in the Presidential Cabinet, a circular on "Review of Measures" sent to 81 Provincial Governorships.
With the previous circulars, the weekday and weekend curfews, which were arranged according to risk groups, were rearranged.
According to this:
1. Until a new decision was taken, the risk groups of the provinces were changed as follows:
Provinces in the Low Risk Group; Sirnak. (1 Province)
Provinces in the Medium Risk Group; Batman, Bitlis, Diyarbakır, Hakkari, Mardin, Muş, Siirt, Şanlıurfa, Uşak, Van. (10 provinces)
Provinces in High Risk Group; Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Ağrı, Bingöl, Burdur, Denizli, Hatay, Kahramanmaraş, Kars, Kırşehir, Manisa, Tunceli. (12 provinces)
Provinces in Very High Risk Groups; Adıyaman, Aksaray, Amasya, Ankara, Antalya, Ardahan, Artvin, Aydın, Balıkesir, Bartin, Bayburt, Bilecik, Bolu, Bursa, Çanakkale, Çankırı, Çorum, Düzce, Edirne, Elazığ, Erzincan, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Gaziantep, Giresun, Gümüşhane, Iğdır, Isparta, İstanbul, İzmir, Karabük, Karaman, Kastamonu, Kayseri, Kırıkkale, Kırklareli, Kilis, Kocaeli, Konya, Kütahya, Malatya, Mersin, Muğla, Nevsehir, Niğde, Ordu, Osmaniye, Rize, Sakarya, Samsun, Sinop, Sivas, Tekirdag, Tokat, Trabzon, Yalova, Yozgat, Zonguldak, (58 provinces)
2. With the previous circulars, the weekday and weekend curfews, which were arranged according to risk groups, were rearranged.
According to this; On weekdays, 21.00:05.00 - all in Turkey will continue to restrict the application for curfew between XNUMX:XNUMX pm.
On weekends; In provinces that are in the low and medium risk group, the curfew will be applied between 21.00 and 05.00, as during the week.
In the provinces in the high risk group, the curfew will be applied between 21.00 on Friday and 05.00 on Saturday, starting at 21.00 on Saturday and covering the whole Sunday and ending at 05.00 on Monday.
In provinces in the very high risk group, the weekend curfew will start at 21.00:05.00 on Friday and cover the entire Saturday and Sunday and end at XNUMX:XNUMX on Monday.
During the curfew restrictions to be applied, the procedures and principles regarding the exceptions / exemptions included in the List of Places and Persons Exempt from the Curfews previously sent to the provinces and the procedures and principles regarding intercity travel during the period and days in which the curfew restrictions are applied will continue in the same way.
- Depending on the application of the curfew, markets, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers, dried fruit shops and florists will be open between 10.00 - 17.00 on Saturday and / or Sunday. Again, within the specified period, markets, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers, dried fruits and florists will be able to deliver their orders by phone or online.
- On Saturday / Sunday, bakery and / or bakery licensed businesses and only bread-selling dealers of these workplaces will be open.
- Restaurant / restaurant, patisserie and dessert shop-style establishments will be able to continue their take-out activities between 10.00 - 20.00 on Saturday and / or Sunday.
- Online order companies will also be able to deliver orders between 10.00 - 24.00 hours on Saturday and / or Sunday.
3. In all risk groups, eating and drinking places (restaurants, restaurants, cafeterias, patisseries, dessert shops, etc.) and workplaces such as association tavern, coffee house, tea garden According to the distance conditions (between tables and seats) in the Ministry of Health Covid-19 Outbreak Management and Study Guide, the number of tables and seats that can be found in the space and the maximum number of people that can be found at the same time will be determined with a 50% capacity limitation for open and closed areas separately. . By querying the HES code, customers will be accepted between 07.00 - 19.00.
However, these workplaces are at the same table; A maximum of 4 people in workplaces in provinces with low and medium risk groups, and a maximum of 2 people in workplaces in provinces with high and very high risk will be allowed to live at the same time.
In all risk groups, eating and drinking places are available as takeaway or pick-up service between 19:00 and 21.00:21.00, only take-away service between 24.00:10.00 and 20.00:XNUMX, and on Saturdays and / or Sundays on which curfews are applied, are XNUMX:XNUMX to XNUMX:XNUMX. It will only be able to serve in the form of package service.
4. General assemblies to be organized by non-governmental organizations, professional organizations that are public institutions and their higher organizations, associations and cooperatives, all kinds of events that cause people to come together, weddings in the form of wedding and wedding ceremonies, astro pitch, swimming pool, etc. In line with the procedures and principles stated in the circular previously sent to the provinces, the ongoing implementation will continue. In provinces with high and very high risk, where restrictions were applied before, the implementation will be determined according to the decision taken by the Provincial Hygiene Boards.
However, in provinces with high and very high risk groups, exemption for those who will attend weddings in the form of wedding or wedding ceremonies that have already been dated on Saturdays and / or Sundays (provided that they comply with the participant limitation) within the scope of the curfew restriction to be applied this weekend (3-4 April 2021) will be applied.
5.In accordance with the ongoing practice for places such as internet cafe / lounge, billiard hall, amusement park, Turkish bath, sauna, massage parlor; provinces in low, medium and high risk groups will be able to operate between 50 and 07.00 provided that they comply with the 19.00% capacity limit and query the HEPP code. In 17 provinces with very high risk, the practice will be determined according to the decision taken by the Provincial Sanitation Boards.
6.Information activities aimed at limiting domestic activities such as visits to family and relatives, which are found to be an important source of the transmission of the epidemic, will be focused across the country.
7.In order to sustain the controlled normalization period in which measures will be implemented on provincial basis according to the risk group and to ensure full normalization as soon as possible; The implementation of the Dynamic Audit Process will continue uninterruptedly.
All kinds of factors (positive-negative) affecting the course of the epidemic (differences between districts, average age of the provincial population, problems originating from outside the province, etc.provided specific reasons) are analyzed and the measures taken / to be taken for these factors and the activities carried out / to be carried out. In line with the Provincial Epidemic Risk Reduction Plan (SARAP), the necessary work will continue without any disruption.
In this direction;
- It will be ensured that the decisions of the Sanitation Board are taken by the governors within the framework of the above-mentioned procedures and principles depending on which risk group the province is in and to be implemented as of 30.03.2021.
The decisions of the Provincial / District General Hygiene Boards will be taken urgently by the Governors and District Governors in accordance with the 27th and 72nd Articles of the General Hygiene Law in line with the above-mentioned principles. There will be no disruption in the application.
- An administrative action will be taken in accordance with the relevant articles of the General Hygiene Law No. 1593 for those who do not comply with the decisions taken by the Sanitation Boards. Necessary judicial proceedings will be initiated within the scope of Article 195 of the Turkish Penal Code regarding criminal acts.