Ministry of Justice, the central organization by Ankara, Rize, Yozgat Staff of Law 657 to be run in Training Centers 4 / D substance, 4857 and Turkey Business Council in the framework of public institutions and organizations to be implemented in the Workers Received Principles and Procedures Concerning Regulation (TEO) 155 permanent workers (cleaning staff) will be recruited as specified in the Quota Distribution Table.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1) No. 2527 of Turkish Foreign noble profession they can freely and Art In Turkey, the public, without prejudice to the provisions of Law Relating Being Employed in private organizations or workplaces be a Turkish citizen,
2) To have completed the age of 18 as of the date of the announcement, not to have completed the age of 35,
3) Not having received a retirement, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,
4) Crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, even if pardoned. not to be convicted of the crimes of rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the act, laundering the assets arising from the crime or smuggling,
5) Not being dismissed from public institutions and organizations for any reason from his duty or profession, not being deprived of public rights,
6) To have a document showing the priority status specified in the first paragraph of Article 5 of the aforementioned Regulation among the candidates who have priority in recruitment,
7) To be residing in the place where the application is made as of the date of the announcement,
8) Only one province can apply from the announced list. Application is made for more than one province
If detected, no application of the candidate will be accepted.
FORM OF APPLICATION, PLACE AND DATE
Applications Turkey Business Association (TEO) website from 04/03 / 2021-08 / 03/2021 between the dates will be made online. Applications will not be received in person or by post.