To work in the Provincial Organization of the Ministry of Justice; Appendix-1 stated that the place, number and occupation name in the list, within the scope of the provisions of the Labor Law No.4857 and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles for Recruiting Workers in Public Institutions and Organizations, in order to be employed in accordance with the article 657 / D of the Civil Servants Law numbered 4, 1.287 cleaning staff will be hired.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
Turkish Foreign noble they can freely 1.2527 No. of Professions and Arts in Turkey, Public, Without prejudice to the provisions of the Law on Being Employed in private organizations or workplaces be a Turkish citizen,
2. To have completed the age of 18 as of the date of announcement,
3. Not having received a retirement, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,
4- Crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, Not to be convicted of the crimes of rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the act, laundering the assets arising from the crime or smuggling,
Not being expelled from public institutions and organizations for any reason whatsoever from his duty or profession,
6. To be residing in the province where the application is made as of the date of the announcement. 7. Only one workplace (province) will be applied from the announced (ANNEX-1) list. If it is determined that applications have been made for more than one workplace (province), no application of the candidate will be accepted.
8. Candidates who have priority in posting to work specified in Article 5 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles for Employing Employees to Public Institutions and Organizations are required to document their priority status specified in the first paragraph of the said article. However, this document alone will not constitute a right in favor of the applicant for job placement.
In order to be employed as a Cleaning Officer;
1. To be a graduate of at least primary education or its equivalent.
2. Not having completed the age of 35 as of the date of announcement, (Those born on and after 4 March 1986 will be able to apply.
FORM OF APPLICATION, PLACE AND DATE
Applications Turkey Business Association (TEO) website from 04/03 / 2021-08 / 03/2021 between the dates will be made online.