Dr. Mesut Ayyıldız gave information on the subject. Ozone Therapy is a set of treatments resulting from the use of ozone gas, one of the most important elements for human health, in the most beneficial way for the body. The Latin word OZONE comes from smell and smell. Ozone therapy is one of the most effective treatment methods because it strengthens the immune system and gives resistance to the human body. Contrary to what is known, ozone therapy is not only used to delay aging, but is also used in the treatment of many diseases, and it provides superior success among treatment methods thanks to its painless and painless nature. The purpose of ozone therapy is to increase the oxygen input to the diseased or damaged areas and to reach the healthy circulation level of the region.
What are the Benefits of Ozone Therapy?
A cleaner, softer and more rejuvenated skin accelerates blood circulation to cells and tissues,
It strengthens the immune system, increases resistance against infection, renews the vessels, improves blood pressure, cleans the blood and lymph system.
It relaxes and softens and increases the muscles by removing the toxin accumulated in the muscles. It improves joint pain and muscle ailments, normalizes hormone and enzyme production,
It strengthens brain functions and memory. It helps relieve tension caused by depression by providing a general calm by oxidizing adrenaline, known as the stress hormone.
What are the ozone treatment methods?
Major method: It is the most common use method. With this method, 50-200 ml of a person. The dose of blood taken between the two is mixed with the determined ozone and then given back to the same person intravenously.
Minor method: The dose of 2-5 cc blood taken from the person is mixed with the determined ozone and injected intramuscularly.
Ozone injection into body cavities: Ozone is given to the person by rectal-rectal, vaginal and ear canal spraying method.
Ozone injection into the joint: In musculoskeletal disorders, a certain dose of ozone gas is injected into the joint of the person with a suitable needle.
What are the Diseases where ozone therapy is used?
- Circulatory disorders, Chronic fatigue syndrome, neurological diseases
- Gynecology and sexual problems,
- Bacteria, virus and fungal infections
- Muscular-joint and rheumatic diseases,
- Diabetes (Diabetes)
- Stomach, intestinal diseases (Gastritis, reflux and ulcer)
- Slimming, Cellulite, Dental and Gum Diseases,
- Anti-aging, Prevention and treatment in elderly people, eye diseases, Cancer treatment
- Skin fungi and infected skin lesions, shingles, psoriasis, cold sores and eczema
- Infected wounds, open bedsores, ulcers of the lower leg
- Intestinal diseases: uiserative colitis and Crohn's disease, liver inflammation (Hepatitis A, B, C), Inflammatory, degenerative and joint diseases
- Arthritic / Rheumatic conditions - chronic polyarthritis, immune system problems, Lung Diseases (bronchitis and COPD), Autoimmune diseases such as Multiple sclerosis and celiac, Kidney diseases