Today in History
- 1 March 1919 Afyonkarahisar Station was occupied.
- Speaking at the Turkish Grand National Assembly on March 1, 1922, Mustafa Kemal Pasha said, “The activity and zide of economic life is only possible with the state and degree of the means of negotiation, roads, chimps and ports.” said.
- March 1, 1923 Mustafa Kemal Pasha said the following in his speech at the opening of the 4th meeting of TBMM. “The most important part of our Vesait-i nafi is the Şimendifers. In spite of all kinds of incidences due to the enemy destruction and the shortage of materials, I would like to express my gratitude to the army and the life-economy of our country with gratitude.
- 1 March 1925 The State Railways Authority began to publish monthly Railways. Turkish Railways Magazine,. It continued until 1998 with the names Demiryolcu Magazine, İstasyon Magazin and Happy On Life Railway.
- 1 March 1950 General Directorate of Highways was established. 1950 N 80 30 km per year. The railway was built. 1950 X 1997 increased by 80 while 11 increased by XNUMX.