Applications for the Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) to be held on 26-27 June 2021 started on February 4, 2021. Experts remind that different from previous years, HES code information will be obtained from candidates during the applications this year, and the candidates must have obtained the HES code before the application. Applications can be made until March 2, 2021.
Üsküdar University Educational Institutions and Guidance Services Manager Uz. Psk. From. Ece Tözeniş gave information about the applications for Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) to be held on June 26-27, 2021.
Stating that the YKS applications to be made on June 26-27, 2021 have started, Uz. Psk. From. Ece Tözeniş said, "Candidates will be able to apply electronically between 04 February - 02 March 2021 through OSYM Application Centers or individually via OSYM's website https://ais.osym.gov.tr or via OSYM Candidate Transactions Mobile Application.
Candidates must obtain HES code
Upset. Psk. From. Ece Tözeniş said that unlike the previous years, candidates should have obtained the HES code before the application, as HES code information will be obtained from the candidates during the applications this year.
Stating that there are points to be considered in the exam and during the preference period, as well as when applying for the exam, Uz. Psk. From. Ece Tözeniş listed these points as follows:
- To the 2021 YKS Manual www.osym.gov.tr You can reach all the information about the application and the exam process by accessing the website.
- Among the candidates with a 2020-TYT score of 200 and above, those who want to use the 2021-TYT score without attending any session of the 2020-YKS (including candidates who want to apply for programs with special abilities) must apply to the 2021-YKS. Among these candidates, those who have never applied to the 2021-YKS will definitely not be able to use the 2020-TYT score for 2021.
- When you submit your application, you must pay your exam fee to complete it.
Just TYTIf you are going to apply to 90 tbsp, TYT with AYT or YDT 'If you apply to any of 180 tbspif you will apply for all three sessions 270 TYou can deposit to the bank accounts in the L guide until the end of work on March 03, 2021 at the latest.
If you have a 2020-TYT Score of 200 and above, those who want to use the 2021-TYT Score for 2020-YKS placement without entering any session of 2021-YKS, as the 2020-YKS Application Fee 25 tbsp they will deposit.
Those who want to settle in a program with SAY, SÖZ, EA or DİL scores in 2021-YKS (even if the 2020-TYT score is 200 and above) must apply to the 2021-AYT and / or 2021-YDT sessions and pay the exam fee.
- If for any reason you could not complete your application between 04 February - 02 March 2021 17-18 March 2021 You can make your application on dates.
The success queue condition continues this year as well.
Noting that the success order condition continues as in the previous years, Uz. Psk. From. Ece Tözeniş;
- Medicine minimum 50 thousand,
- Dentistry minimum 80 thousand,
- Pharmacy minimum 100 thousand,
- Law minimum 125 thousand,
Architecture minimum 250 thousand,
- Except for Engineering, Forestry, Agriculture, Fisheries / Aquaculture Faculties programs and Woodworking Industrial Engineering programs; Minimum 300 thousand, including the Food Engineering programs of the Faculty of Agriculture,
- The condition of success in the placement process for the minimum 300 thousand programs including the Teaching, Guidance and Psychological Counseling program continues ”.
Ece Tözeniş, 26 minutes for Basic Proficiency Test (TYT) to be held on June 2021, 135; He said 27 minutes for the Field Proficiency Test (AYT) and 2021 minutes for the Foreign Language Test (YDT) to be held on June 180, 120.
Upset. Psk. From. Ece Tözeniş wished success to all candidates by warning, "It is your responsibility to read the manual in detail before completing your applications."