Transportation Officer-Sen was authorized by Turkey Rail System Utilities Industry Corporation (TÜRASAŞ) Corporate Executive Board meeting was held.
TÜRASAŞ General Manager Mustafa Metin Yazar, Transport Officer-Sen President Kenan Çalışkan, Deputy Chairman Mehmet Yıldırım, TÜRASAŞ Deputy General Managers Mustafa Ersoy, İrfan İpşir and Head of HR Department Vildan Kocamemik attended the meeting held at TÜRASAŞ Headquarters in Ankara.
In the first JCC meeting held after the institution's restructuring, the following items were discussed;
- Acting on a voluntary basis in the appointments to be made to Ankara from the Regional Directorates in TÜRASAŞ Headquarters Failure to appoint or assign staff involuntarily, considering their spouse, health and education status.
- Comprehensive Promotion and Title change exam.
- Including the technical staff working in factories to flexible working as in TCDD by expanding the scope of flexible working.
- Restoration of lodgings in need of renovation.
- Employee Professional Liability Insurance by the Institution.
- Providing shuttle service to the personnel during their work and departure.
- Arrangement of a large enough parking area for personnel to park their vehicles.
- Providing an optional food menu in the cafeterias of the institution.
- Restarting the kiosks that were closed in Sakarya Regional Directorate.