Turkey Business Council to operate in continuous Workers squad unit in the Ministry of Commerce Revolving Fund Organization (TEO) will be made through the purchase of 115 staff.
APPLICATION METHOD, DATE AND PLACE
The announcement regarding permanent worker positions will be published on the İŞ-KUR website on 15.02.2021.
Candidates who meet the listing conditions, the Turkey Business Association announced (TEO) from the date of publication on the website of the esube.iskur.gov.t internet address within 5 days of "Job Seekers" link on the ID card number and password can make their application by logging. (Applications made by post or e-mail will not be accepted).
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1. Without prejudice to the provisions of Law No. 2527, within the scope of the provisions of subparagraph (A) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48;
- a. Being a Turkish Citizen,
- b) Not being deprived of public rights,
- c. Not having any relation with military service (having done / doing, being postponed or exempted) d. Not having mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously,
2. According to sub-clause (c) of the first paragraph of Article 4 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Recruiting Workers in Public Institutions and Organizations; Crimes against the security of the state, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, crimes against national defense, crimes against state secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, Not to be convicted of the crimes of misconduct, fraud in the performance of the act, laundering of assets arising from the crime or smuggling,
3. Having completed the age of 18 as of the date of the announcement, not being over the age of 35,
4. The conditions are sought not to receive retirement, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution.
- For the Security Guard (Armed) Staff:
- To be a graduate of at least secondary education and at most associate degrees,
- To have successfully completed the Private Security Basic Training in accordance with the law numbered 5188, to have a Private Security Identity (armed) Card issued by the Governorship (For those whose identity validity period has expired, a renewal training must be done.)
- No obstacle to work in the shift system on a 7/24 basis, day and night, indoors and outdoors, in service places such as Illegal / Liquidation / Passenger Goods / Vehicle Warehouses and Temporary Storage Area / Warehouse,
- There is no health problem that prevents to do security work, to document the health condition with the Health Board Report (delegation) in the form of "being a private security officer" in a way to cover the issues specified in the 18th article of the Regulation on the Implementation of the Law on Private Security Services,
- Not to be sentenced to one year or more imprisonment for a deliberate crime.
- To be appointed to the permanent staff of the Security Guard, to meet the 172 cm height requirement for male candidates and 165 cm for female candidates.
- b. For the Physical Worker Staff:
- To be at least a secondary school graduate
- Works that require physical work in heavy work such as receiving, pulling and transporting the goods, loading, unloading, sorting, warehouse and field cleaning, and Not to prevent him from performing his duty continuously in the execution of other related services.