Preliminary applications were received for 657 Municipal Police Officers to be employed under the Civil Servants Law No. 100 of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Written exam is on Monday, February 8, 2021; The practical exam will be held at Yenikapı Eurasia Show and Art Center between 9/2 / 2021-19 / 2/2021.
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, for the vacant Police Officer cadres between 4/1/2021 - 10/1/2021 https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/ The pre-application was received electronically at the address.
31.612 people applied for the exam. It has been determined that 9.646 candidates who meet the conditions have completed their application.
In accordance with the special conditions specified in the sub-clause (A) of the first paragraph of the 657th article of the Civil Servants Law No.48, the candidates who apply electronically between 4/1/2021 - 10/1/2021, the KPSS score of 2020 According to the ranking (5 times the staff announced according to the education level) was made.
487 candidates in the ranking will be taken to the written exam on 8/2/2021 and the practical exam to be held on working days between 9/2 / 2021-19 / 2/2021.
In this context, the list of candidates to be invited to the written exam (The Right to Take the Exam) Kazanfor the Candidate List) Click here.
The exam will be held in two stages, written (multiple choice test method) and applied.
The written exam will be held on 8/2/2021 between 9.00 - 11.00 at the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Eurasia Show and Art Center located at Yenikapı Activity Area Cerrahpaşa Mahallesi Kennedy Caddesi No: 46 Fatih Istanbul.
The practical exam for the Police Officer cadres will be held between 9/2 / 2021-19 / 2/2021 at the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Eurasia Show and Art Center (Yenikapı Şehit Taner) at the Yenikapı Event Area Cerrahpaşa Mahallesi Kennedy Caddesi No: 46 Fatih İstanbul. It will be held in the examination tent next to the Çebi Land and Sea Fire Station). For the practice exam track Click here.
Due to the coronavirus epidemic that affected the world, the right to take the written and practical exam kazanAt the moment, candidates will obtain their exam entrance documents via e-Government.
To reach the exam entry document Click here.
Candidates who will take the practical exam should be with them at least 30 minutes before the start of the exam, as height / weight will be measured before the exam. https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/ They must be present together with the Application Form they received electronically at the address.
Right to Take the Exam KazanMatters to be Considered by the Candidates
- Candidates will carefully examine the announcement for the written exam. To reach the exam announcement Click here.
- In order to take the exam, the candidate must have the EXAM ENTRY DOCUMENT and the original ID card or Turkish ID Card or passport whose validity has not expired.
- Candidates who do not have an exam entry document will not be admitted to the exam
- When entering the exam, ID number written on Population Wallet or the Republic of Turkey continued validity period of your ID card or your identity card, passport or TRNC you need to have with you. The identity card must be cold stamped, an up-to-date photo that will enable the candidate to be easily recognized by the examiners (Note that exam staff may not be able to take you for the exam on the exam day if they have difficulty recognizing you from your photo.) And the passport must be valid as of the exam day. Identity cards that do not have a cold stamp or an up-to-date photograph that will enable the candidate to be easily recognized by the examiners, or ID number (TC ID number should not be written or added later by hand or typed) and passports with expired validity will not be accepted. It is mandatory to have a photo on the identity card. Candidates who do not have a photo in their identity card will not be taken to the exam. A candidate who does not have these documents with him in full will not be taken to the exam regardless of his / her excuse. In the process of obtaining the Turkish ID Card, the original photo, signed-sealed / barcoded-QR-code “Temporary Identity Document” issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs and valid until the new ID cards are received will be accepted as valid identity document. Except those; driver's license, occupational identification cards, etc. All other documents will not be accepted as valid identification documents for taking the exam.
- Be sure to go and see the building where you will take the exam at least one day before the exam date to confirm the address information. To see the location of the written exam center Click here. To see the location of the hands-on exam center Click here.
- It is necessary to be present at the door of the building where you will take the exam 30 minutes before the exam time in order to complete the identity checks, body search and placement in the hall on time.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones, audio and video recorders or similar electronic items with them at the entrance to the Exam Center.
- Since the water in the pencil, eraser, sharpener, napkin and transparent plastic bottle will be supplied by our institution; No tools, equipment, drinks and food will be brought to the building where you will take the exam.
- After completing your exam, submit your answer sheet and question booklet (complete with pages) to the attendants. It will not be left on the queue.
- Since the other stages of the personnel recruitment process depend on the exam and its results, no excuse will be accepted for not taking the exam. Right to take the exam kazanCandidates who do not attend the exam on the announced exam date will be deemed to have lost their right to take the exam.