In order to be employed in the central and provincial organizations of the Revenue Administration in accordance with paragraph (B) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 4 (three hundred and thirty-seven) contracted personnel in total will be recruited in 06.06.1978 provinces in the positions of Protection and Security Officers, based on the oral examination to be carried out in accordance with subparagraph (c) of the first paragraph of article.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
EXAM DATE AND PLACE
- The oral exam will be held between 1 March - 11 March 2021 in Ankara.
- The names of the candidates who are eligible to take the oral exam and the lists of where the said candidates will take the exam are on our Agency's website at least 10 days before the oral exam date (www.gib.gov.t is) will be announced. Candidates will not be notified separately.
EXAM APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- To meet the general conditions stated in sub-clause (A) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
- Not to be over the age of 01.01.2021 (thirty five) as of 35 (Those born on 01/01/1986 and later can apply.),
- Graduating from any of the associate degree programs of universities,
- To have attended the Public Personnel Selection Exam (KPSS Associate Degree) held by ÖSYM in 2020 and to have at least 93 points from the KPSS 70 point type,
- To have a private security officer ID card whose validity has not expired as of the application deadline and to meet the other conditions included in Article 10 of the Law No. 06 of 2004/5188/10 on Private Security Services,
- Making an application within the time limit.
- Applications will start on Monday, February 1, 2021 and end at 10 on Wednesday, February 2021, 17.30.
- Applications, candidates sinav.gib.gov.tr It will be done by registering to the "Online Exam System" at the address and filling the exam application form in the system electronically. Explanations on filling out the application form are available on the website.
- Candidates can make a choice for a maximum of 5 (five) positions from the posted positions.
- Candidates should not leave their applications to the deadline, considering other disruptions that may or may occur electronically.