📩 26/01/2021 15:04
The Ministry of Interior sent a circular to 81 provincial governorships regarding ski hotels / facilities. In the circular, it was reminded that the standards and measures to be applied were determined with the circular sent to the provinces before. With this circular, it is obligatory to query the Safe Tourism Certificate and the HES code at the entrance to the hotel and accommodation facilities, where it can only serve customers who stay in these facilities, live music, recording in restaurants, restaurants and other hotel halls after 22.00 listening etc. It was reminded that all kinds of publications including not allowing permission are regulated.
Despite these regulations for the accommodation facilities to combat the epidemic, recently, organizations / events that will cause crowds in violation of physical distance rules, especially in ski hotels, musical entertainment, etc. It was stated that the public health was seriously endangered by acting against the established rules and principles, especially the use of masks, in these organizations / events where hotel customers gather in an uncontrolled manner.
In the circular, emphasizing that ski hotels are also subject to restriction measures imposed on accommodation facilities, the decisions taken were listed as follows:
- It will be ensured that all rules and principles determined for accommodation facilities in the relevant circulars of our Ministry and the Ministry of Health Outbreak Management Work Guide will be fully implemented in ski hotels.
- All kinds of precautions will be taken to prevent customers from gathering together in any part of the accommodation facility or at certain time intervals, especially food and beverage service. In this direction, party, entertainment, etc. events will not be allowed to be held.
- Brought to accommodation facilities No music broadcasting (including live music, recording playback, etc.) is allowed under any circumstances in restaurants, restaurants and other hotel halls, including open areas, after 22.00:XNUMX rule will be applied in a way to cover the entire period and days of curfew for ski hotels.
- A waiting area will be arranged in accordance with the physical distance rules to prevent possible accumulation at the landing and boarding points of mechanical lines such as chairlifts and teleski.
- The capacity in the ski rooms will be determined in accordance with the physical distance plan, and ski room usage periods will be arranged in order to prevent conflicts.
- Safety cabinets will be used in accordance with the social distance rule. During their stay, the same locker will be used by the same guest. After the end of the rental period of each guest, safety lockers, skis, baton, ski shoes, board and shoes will be made ready for use by providing cleaning, maintenance and hygiene for the use of new guests.
- Compliance with Covid-19 measures in ski hotels and facilities will be regularly audited by the provincial / district epidemic control teams and law enforcement officers by the governorships and district governorships.
The decisions of the Provincial / District General Hygiene Boards will be taken urgently by the governors and district governors in accordance with the 27th and 72nd articles of the General Health Law in line with the above-mentioned principles. There will be no problem in the application.
An administrative action will be taken in accordance with the relevant articles of the General Hygiene Law and the Tourism Incentive Law for the hotels and accommodation facilities that are found to be acting contrary to the determined principles or operating as entertainment places.
Necessary judicial proceedings will be initiated within the scope of article 195 of the Turkish Criminal Code regarding the behaviors that constitute crime.