The Ministry of Health started the widespread application of the coronavirus vaccine CoronaVac on January 14. The vaccine, which was first applied to healthcare professionals, was given to nearly 19 million people as of January 1. The vaccine, designated priority order according to the that but cyber criminals do, to deceive the citizens "Vaccination is your turn has come," indicating that implements a number of fraud methods such as SMS Bitdefender Turkey Operations Director Flame Akkoyunlu, who want to learn the vaccine as always turkiye.gov.t is, www.covid19asi.saglik.gov.tr ve enabiz.gov.tr Be sure to take action by getting information from official links such as warns.
The Ministry of Health started the widespread application of the coronavirus vaccine CoronaVac on January 14. The vaccine, which was first applied to healthcare professionals, was given to nearly 19 million people as of January 1. The vaccination is done in the order of priority, but cybercriminals have started using a series of scam methods, such as "It's Your Vaccine Turn" SMS to deceive citizens. Cyber fraudsters to spread malicious software, vaccines as well seize the precise details of pending or state-owned websites SMS to commit identity theft by manipulating social media ads, Bitdefender Turkey Operations Director stated that fake websites and emails using Flame Akkoyunlu, vaccine order warns citizens waiting for cyber fraud.
They Try To Capture Your Credentials
In the SMS sent by the fraudsters, “Your vaccination turn has arrived. You can click the xxxxxx link to complete your registration and create an appointment. We wish you healthy days! Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health B001 "given in the statements. Citizens, who click on the link in the SMS to create an appointment, enter their personal information, and all information is received by fraudsters. Stating that in times of crisis, they become quite vulnerable and cyber fraudsters can play a very good role and deceive innocent citizens waiting for the vaccine queue with fake SMSs, social media advertisements, websites and e-mails using official institution names and logos. By following simple rules and informing your loved ones, you can avoid being a victim of such scams. " is in the statements.
How to Protect Yourself from Scams with the Theme "It's Your Time to Get Vaccine"?
"Cyber fraudsters who try to use various phishing techniques, including text messages, social media ads, fake websites, emails, and direct calls, all try to deceive by stealing your personal information or manipulating very important processes that everyone is waiting for, such as vaccinating you." Akkoyunlu, do not give your personal identification information to anyone and always www.turkiye.gov.t is, www.covid19asi.saglik.gov.tr ve enabiz.gov.tr Be sure to take action by getting information from official links such as warns.
However, typos, misspelled email addresses and domain names, and suspicious links can prevent you from becoming a victim of attacks. Bitdefender protects more than 500 million users worldwide in Turkey Operations Director Antivirus Flame Akkoyunlu, while the other points you need to watch is listed as follows.
1. The presence of official logos in the content of an SMS, social media advertisement, website and e-mail does not mean that the e-mail address is legitimate.
2. If a file sent to you looks like a PDF or an official document, it does not mean that the file actually came from an official institution.
3. Even if the email asks you to reply only to the message, do not reply if you don't know the person. If the offer is too good to be true and the reward it offers you is significantly greater than your effort, it's definitely a phishing email.
4. Try to have information from more than one official source and check the information by entering the official authorities website.
5. If you want to protect yourself from these types of attacks, use a security solution that can protect you from phishing, scams and malware on all your devices. So you can focus on what is more important to you, keeping your family safe.