Eye Diseases Specialist Op. Dr. Hakan Yüzer gave information on the subject. The forehead region is one of the earliest wrinkles on the face, especially due to mimic movements. Forehead wrinkles make people look older than they are.
Wrinkles seen in the form of fine lines and pits in the forehead area with advancing age are extremely common situations. Wrinkles in the forehead require aesthetic applications to make the person look older, tired and angry.
The main purpose of forehead aesthetics is to remove wrinkles and give a young, dynamic appearance to the forehead area. kazanIt is to obtain a perfect appearance in facial aesthetics. We can achieve this goal in many different ways. In forehead aesthetic procedures where bicoronal incisions or endoscopic incisions are made, the forehead area is stretched by entering through the scalp and wrinkles are eliminated with the resulting tension.
How are forehead wrinkles treated?
In procedures using biocoronal incisions;
- The entire forehead is entered through the scalp and lifted upwards.
In procedures where we apply endoscopic incisions;
- It is the procedure in which the forehead is removed from certain places by entering from the hairy area at certain predetermined points. In the endoscopic method, fewer incisions are made.
- Bicoronal incisions are applied to people with a very large forehead and problems progressing.
- Recovery time is within 1-3 weeks.
- As the person can return to his daily life in a short time, conditions such as bruising, swelling and redness that occur after the operation will disappear spontaneously within a few days.
Rope Hanging Method
PDO threads, which we frequently use in aesthetic procedures, are made of medically produced material that is lost by mixing with the person's metabolism and gives a taut look to the person's skin. kazanused for climbing.
Hyaluronic Acid Face Filler
When hyaluronic acid, which is not of animal origin and is naturally found in the skin, is applied to the skin through medical processes, it expands by absorbing the moisture around it and provides fullness to the skin. kazannags. Today, hyaluronic acid, which we apply frequently and safely in aesthetic procedures, is also a form of treatment we apply for the removal of forehead wrinkles.