2021 Civil Servant and Retirement Salary Increase Rates Announced! How much were the pensions of civil servants, SSK and Bağ-Kur?

civil servant and pension raise rates have been announced, civil servant ssk and bag exchange pensions
civil servant and pension raise rates have been announced, civil servant ssk and bag exchange pensions

2021 The amount of civil servant and pension salaries became clear after the December inflation figures were announced. Approximately 16 million SSK, Bağ-Kur and retired civil servants who worked with civil servants turned their eyes to December inflation to be announced today.

Social Security and Bağ-Kur members' Retirement Pay 8.36

Along with the December inflation data, the increase in civil servants and pensions in the first half of the year is also clear today. kazanwas. In the second half of 2020, for civil servants who received a 4 percent increase in their salaries due to the collective agreement, with the December inflation announced by TURKSTAT, the pension increase and civil servant salary hikes became clear. The pension increase of SSK and Bağ-Kur members was 8.36. Civil servants and retired civil servants will receive a 7.36 raise with the inflation difference.

The raise rate for civil servant and pensioners became clear after December inflation figures. Inflation increased by 2020 percent in December 1,25, while it was 14,60 percent on an annual basis. According to inflation, the salaries of civil servants will be increased by 7.36 percent. Retirees will receive an 8.36 percent increase in their salaries in the January-June period. With the raise, the additional payment will also increase.

Turkey Statistics Institute (TUIK) that the December inflation data and rate hike announced along with the salaries of civil servants will be made to the pensions were announced. Accordingly, inflation in the July-December period was 8,36 percent. According to this figure, an inflation increase of 4.36 percent will come for civil servants and retirees. Civil servants and retirees will receive a 3 percent contract increase. Thus, civil servants and retirees will receive a total increase of 7.36 percent in January.

Similar Ads

Be the first to comment

Comments